Cyberpunk 2077

Started by Dweller_Benthos, November 07, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Dweller, there is a whole lot taken from the 1980's. The whole punk scene, basically, including those hair styles along with crazy hair colours :)

Dweller_Benthos

What comes around goes around, I guess, LOL!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

today I got my last steam achievement for Cyberpunk = 100% completion

Also, back to 10 perfect games again. Some games kept adding achievements so formerly perfect games weren't "perfect" (as in, 100%) any more.. I hated that.

PZ

Art Blade

thank you :)

Dweller, check this out. I'm the guy on the left (new playthrough, hence different look) but it's about the other guys.

back to the 1980s
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Also, even in this crazy (game) world, I managed to stick out (I love this outfit, took quite some time to puzzle it together lol) that guy even turned his head towards me. Note that there are different body models for both genders. One is quite obviously "big" but there's also "tall" and "muscular" among other things.

sticking out a bit

And there are people who are implanted so heavily (implants may also refer to prosthetics) that they look like robots or cyborgs.

cyborgs 1

cyborgs 2

cyborgs 3

PZ

Is that chubby Asian, Kim?  :-X

Art Blade

it's funny that you should mention that because I had the same thought :laughsm: But he only looks like Kim in that shot. Otherwise you wouldn't see a resemblance.

Dweller_Benthos

haha, first thing I thought, too! Yeah but a definite 80s look in the fashions though.
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

I created three "thumbnails" or poster/advertising type of screenshots. Might use them for videos, but for now, two (1+3) are on my steam profile on display.

CP2077 best game ever 1

CP2077 best game ever 2

CP2077 best game ever 3

PZ

I like #3 best because of its crisp simplicity, but #1 is a close second. Both would be good choices for videos display images  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

Interesting, I feel exactly the same. :)

However, somehow I like to look at #2 because it's kind of strange. Bit of Hitman, bit of military, that figure all by itself in the dark.. but not a thumbnail or anything. Just a pic to look at.

Also, I deleted #1 from my steam profile, now it's only #3 in its own showcase (I had changed the showcase to #3 even before I read your post) :bigsmile:

PZ

ahhh... I see the Hitman connection, although I did not play the game series much (still on my list of "to-do" one of these days, especially the last one). Definitely more of a dark, assassin-like quality  :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty cool pics, any of them would be cool to use as video thumbnails.
D_B

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳