Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

so far, 239 hours total playtime. SOME of that was just fooling around, most of the time was dedicated to challenges. :)

Art Blade

I'd like to add that there are more than 12 maps. I was only counting those related to the classic challenges.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Art Blade on December 19, 2018, 11:19:04 AM
so far, 239 hours total playtime. SOME of that was just fooling around, most of the time was dedicated to challenges. :)

:o Gave you a 1+ for that :anigrin: Job well done!
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

very kind of you, thanks :)

Dweller_Benthos

Is that 239 with just Hitman 2 or the first game too? That's a lot of hours in just the past few weeks it's been out if that's the case. Then again, you are playing it right now, lol - stop that! Get to bed, it's 2 AM !
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

HAHA!!! yes, it's just Hitman 2. And indeed, bed time :) cheers O0

Art Blade

Just have to add this.. damn, it was hard. A challenge only available from Dec 18 to Jan 6.. had to be done! No saving allowed, almost 15 minutes non-stop, and it was a race against two burglars whom I had to beat to the stuff they wanted to steal: I needed to fetch 12 items before those two guys could. And then blow them up. All of that without saving.. took me nearly 4 hours I'd say, but here's the reward:

HM2 Santa 47
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Dweller_Benthos

Have a nice sleep! That's a lot of w0#k for a Santa outfit!
D_B

PZ

I like the mean looking clown - reminds me of Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

fragger

"Now remember, Timmy - Christmas is coming, and if you're a real good boy, Santa won't murder you in your sleep!"

Dweller_Benthos

The bad Santa robot from Futurama with his missile launcher .....
D_B

Art Blade

during regular missions can be saved, but some types can be different. For instance that Santa 47 dress, to get it you have to play one entire mission from start to end on Professional without any savegames allowed. Not. Any. The way I played it, because it made sense, was to get three achievements in that one single mission and one of those achievements required you to chase through a palace trying to fetch 12 items scattered all around the place while two burglars, each on their own route, tried to get them, too. Essentially a race against the clock while at the time trying to avoid getting caught by those "enforcers" or cameras or thanks to other weird circumstances you were probably the author of. :anigrin: No saving. It was a tad challenging, I have to say. :anigrin:

Art Blade

Here's that mission and those three challenges. I played it differently but then again, it doesn't matter here. Check out the vid, the way it's being played is very efficient and very well-timed yet still.. it takes forever. :anigrin:

Art Blade

I just got an elusive target on my own, even SA SO.

Here you go :)

Art Blade

here are two crazy vids regarding that same elusive target, and they're short, too. One of which is from Woopzilla, with a broadsword lol :thumbsup:
Spoiler

Tags:
🡱 🡳