Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Funny, no silent assassin on that one, that's for sure, but no need when going for that particular achievement.  :D
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

hehe, many achievements are impossible to combine with a Silent Assassin rating but that one I could actually have done without the mayhem I caused :gnehe:

Art Blade

another edited quick guide, same location ;)

Art Blade

My vids on YT that get the most views are both "unlocking" stuff like weapons and "guides" for challenges. It's interesting for me to observe which of my vids are actually starting to get a little bit of attention and even result in a new subscriber once in a while. And with that respect, it's nice to see that some people actually give my vids a "like" which in a way works like a promotional boost. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah my vids that have the most views are the now 10 year old FC2 vids about finding the diamonds. Every time a new FC game comes out, it boosts interest in the old ones, and probably someone picks it up on sale and then goes looking for the diamonds and finds my vids. I still get a comment now and then thanking for the videos and helping them with the game. Pretty amazing considering all those old videos look like *bleep* as I recorded them in 4:3 ratio at standard definition.
D_B

Art Blade

still, people recognise good content, especially rare content :thumbsup: I too used your vids a lot back then :anigrin:

PZ

Yeah, some of those old videos are priceless  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

another edited short vid. Enjoy :)

Dweller_Benthos

Oh that lady, hope she sure got what's coming to her.

"Ever heard of a trash can?"

Bash.
D_B

PZ

Dang, that is just the kind of dumb stuff I dislike in a game. As entertaining to me as playing Pong.

Art Blade

you don't have to do that stuff, PZ. Just if you want to. And I am not particularly fond of these things but then again, they're not that bad, either. I decided to show the whole process of getting it done because it's kind of funny, too. :)

And indeed, the comments (complaints) of nearby people, especially if they decide to stay nearby, can be a little annoying. Hence the baseball bat at the ready.. :gnehe:

Art Blade

this reminds me by the way, haven't you been wondering why in the Tuppence A Wish video for the most part (until I pick up the last coins from my inventory) there was absolute silence and all of a sudden the cleaning lady (and someone female in the background) start to comment like in the recent vid?

PZ

Any time my video acts funny I just assume it is my slow Internet connection  :gnehe:

Art Blade

Alright, I get that, but that wasn't what I was referring to. I was talking about the absence of complaints despite tossing coins while only later the complaints suddenly start. As opposed to the recent vid in which you (should) hear complaints all the time. In the other vid with the mirror, there actually is sound the whole time.

If you really didn't hear anything while later you heard something then indeed you should start to worry :gnehe:

Art Blade

alright, nobody wondered. Well, anyway.. here's a new "proper" mission.

Tags:
🡱 🡳