Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

A brand new "escalation" (the last level) and I found a glitch.. I started a story line/quest that you may remember from my "peculiar house tour" vid but you are not supposed to do that. Bumping into those two guys stopped them in their track. Normally they'd keep walking into the house that I have to fumigate in order to kill all the red targets. The blue guy must not die so I have to save him first.

It was a very random and almost frustrating challenge for me until I found that funny solution. :anigrin:

Art Blade

here, a very short, cruel, and fun vid (the whole process took forever so I cut it short) plus a comment from Deadpool I just had to slip in. Enjoy :anigrin:

fragger

LOL :D

It's a new game: "Hitman's Hungry Hippos" :gnehe:

I like the shoe floating in the water there at one point, all that's left of the poor bugger you threw in the hippo pool :evil2:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

The hippos, I know they are a dangerous animal, but mostly because they are territorial or something and people think they are just big dogs. I don't think they are meat eaters.

As for the videos and playback quality, Youtube on my computers at w0#k and home defaults to "Auto" but that might be 480 or even 360, sometimes 720, but it never plays 1080 by default.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Weird. As long as the vid is hi-res I instantly get the highest resolution my monitor can handle, i.e. 1920*1080, so it only downscales stuff like 4k vids.

As to that hippo: I think it's just fabricated. However, the story goes as follows: the owner, a drug cartel boss, who was the first guy I fed to the hippo, tells a story about a guy who stole his watch, somehow ends up "meeting" that hippo and when the hippo popped up again it had the watch in its mouth. So Rico took the hippo as a pet. Only it wouldn't eat anything like fruit (see the water melon slices sitting on that mural) and Rico hired a horse whisperer for hippos in order to make it eat again. That's how I ended up with that disguise, looking like Inbanana Jones <sic>, and I tossed a meaty bone into that hippo pool. That's when the hippo popped up making noises. Either that whisperer (if you don't knock him out) or you in his disguise can then report the good news to Rico. Rico instantly wants to see his pet and asks for some "alone time" with it. Which is when I killed him by pushing him into that pool.

PZ

:D :thumbsup:

I saw on tv the other day a documentary that hippos in Africa account for something like 3000 deaths per year, more than any other African animal.  They might look like benign big piggies, but they sure are mean.

The video defaulted to 480p on my PC.

Art Blade

"mean" is quite the description for something that kills 3k people annually :gnehe:

PZ

Yeah that word is a bit benign when it comes to describing hippos  :gnehe:

Art Blade

for you guys to laugh a bit. Have fun watching this small collection, it is REVOLTING! :gnehe:

PZ

Looks like it should be something out of the Walking Dead. Disgusting!  However, the vomit graphics are even better than Origins  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

if you found it disgusting then I'm sorry I put you through that, or you yourself. All I remembered was you using poison in Origins so I thought this would be right up your alley.

To me it's just.. it always cracks me up if I watch and hear those characters do it. And for this vid I literally worked on the scenes in order to create unlikely situations that kind of start nicely and turn bad (see the intro) or surreal (the tunnel) or almost slapstick (all agents walk out of the house) and silly (the outro, swapping places) so.. nothing you'd usually see the way you saw it in the vid.

But that's just me, I've literally got a sick humour.  :anigrin:

actually, thanks, you made me change the title and description. Now it's improved O0

PZ

Oh, I meant disgusting in the best gaming way  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

phew :anigrin:

the changed description:

I've literally got a sick humour. If you think you can stomach it, here you go :)

People who pee in a tunnel but then run looking for a bathroom to throw up? Here's the most beautiful (short) collection of people puking their guts out. REVOLTING! Enjoy :) And yes, some people spell it "humor." ;)

Dweller_Benthos

That was funny, and a little gross. It would be fun trying to see how you can make someone get sick in the strangest way.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳