Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Yep, another time the RNG gods either smile or frown upon you, mostly frown.  :sad-new:
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

the challenge is, to beat randomness :gnehe: Otherwise this challenge would have been easy.

Art Blade

finally something without random *bleep* but with a lot of fun:

Disguise yourself as a baseball player and knock out 20 masked guards. :anigrin:

Art Blade

Still in Japan, I did a really cool Ninja Style run. I haven't seen anyone do it this way :)

Dweller_Benthos

I love the baseball bat one, how they react and the fact that you aren't just hitting targets to complete the mission, but pretty much anyone who just gets slightly in the way,  :laughsm:

The ninja one is very slick, you don't even see the targets, they just die!
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, a bug fix is always a good thing, at least when it doesn't break something else...
D_B

PZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on May 28, 2019, 08:23:31 AM
Nice, a bug fix is always a good thing, at least when it doesn't break something else...

:thumbsup: i still lament the Jackal tape bug that was introduced by an update. Problem is that they never fixed it. so you had to live with it or play without mods.

Art Blade

the people from IOI do care about their customers and their products. :)

wow already one dislike ???

Art Blade

wtf so 1 dislike almost at release and at the same time 2 people unsubscribed ??? I seriously don't understand that.

Art Blade

Art Blade

by the way, thanks, D_B :) You're most often the only guy who gives my videos a "like" on YouTube. I'll give you a slap on the back right here :anigrin:

+1 :thumbsup: ;)

Dweller_Benthos

No problem, likes are what Youtube runs on, right? Though someone else liked this one before me. I like those muffins, but I wouldn't want to eat one if they are so hard they can knock someone out.
D_B

PZ

Shame that the person had to throw a dislike  :sad-new:

Tags:
🡱 🡳