Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Heyyyy...... wait a minute, no one dies in this video? What are you trying to pull here?!

:laughsm: :laughsm: :laughsm:
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, poison the poor lady, then block her way to the nearest receptacle so she has to go pray to the porcelain god.....
D_B

Art Blade

:anigrin:

A new Elusive Target. Actually two.. you will see what is going on. I did a test run and decided to finish it as the real deal so you can even see how I prepare stuff like that. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah that was a lot of walking around and getting things ready. The targets in this one don't glow red in the "spidey sense" view though, is that because it's a custom mission?
D_B

Art Blade

no, custom missions, any missions, would actually have red targets.

This here is typical and exclusive for the Elusive Targets which are featured missions created by the devs. They occur about once a month or less and are typically live for 10 days. There will be around 16 of those throughout the year but then again, it's a bit different now for me and everybody else who got the old game as "legacy pack" within the new game because both games feature Elusive Targets. If I am not mistaken, this was ET #4 of the legacy pack and we already got 5 from the new game, hence I (and many others) count this as ET #9. This one is special though as the devs combined two elusive targets from the old game. These two guys I killed here used to be two separate ET back in the old game. It made it more difficult because once one target is dead, you cannot restart the mission ever again.. if you get killed before taking out the other target, it's over. In fact, whenever you get killed during an ET it's over.

Having said all that, you may understand why I was so cautious :gnehe:

Art Blade

Remember when I was so surprised about losing two subscribers and then getting two new subscribers "back?" For some reason, I've been getting new subscribers ever since. So from my low 33 I'm now up to my highest count of 41, all that in slightly more than just one week. Makes me feel good :bigsmile:

Dweller_Benthos

Ah, Ok so you get the more difficulty from them not being highlighted, tricky.

Gaining subscribers is nice, seems to gain speed once you get to a certain point. Though my count has stalled for a while though, probably because the Far Cry hubbub has died down, it'll spike again once a new game comes out, lol.
D_B

Art Blade

yep, ET are very tricky because you need to find and identify them first, then find out about their routines (which usually is more difficult than other targets as ET are usually heavily guarded) all the while you can't follow them on the mini map. And, I know I repeat myself, failure is not an option. You've got to get it right once you commit yourself to it or it's over.

Hehe, indeed, I seem to have gone past a certain threshold so the subs keep coming now :)

fragger

I created my You Tube channel about ten years ago and even though I had no videos uploaded whatsoever for more than nine of those ten years, I managed to pick up four subscribers :huh-new: Those four were there before I uploaded anything. Why would anyone subscribe to my channel when there was nothing there? I don't get that. Maybe they're some kind of bots.

Art Blade

as soon as you comment on a vid somewhere, people may be simply attracted to your name and subscribe. But as you can see, 4 in almost 10 years isn't exactly something to worry about. :gnehe:

I've got 44 now but that's relative to a few "popular" videos I created which keep getting more and more views. They now pop up all across YouTube and create even more views and, by now, keep attracting potential subscribers.  I'm about as amazed as you are about your 4 subscribers "for nothing" as I am about how the heck does my "WINTER $p@rts pack" vid from four months ago keep attracting views? It was a limited time event and I get views every day. ??? :huh-new: ::) :gnehe:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

I think you also committed meeting interruptus there, several times. You'd think she'd get tired of saying "To reiterate..."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳