Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

my intention was to interrupt this meeting as often as possible without causing it to end prematurely. For instance, if you get up three times, she'll give up and adjourn the meeting. Other people like guards may interrupt as many times as they like without causing the meeting to terminate but.. that normally doesn't happen at all. As a player, you normally have to endure the whole speech and participate in a vote and a follow-up (either a toast or a face-to-face) so.. it takes forever. As a player, you've got several achievements involving your participation in that meeting.. I was so fed up, I had to do something and this was my revenge.

So I successfully caused a lot of distractions and movement which interrupted her speech every time. :)

What is not normal at all, in fact, this was the only time I've ever seen that happen, is a battery discharging twice. Usually someone steps into the puddle, gets electrified and the battery dies. Here, somehow, the blue guy stepped in after the guard had electrocuted himself and he got electrified, too. Since he was explicitly not to be killed (see screen top left) the mission ended in failure. Kind of funny, still. :)

Art Blade

some fun with explosives. :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Reminds me of the joke in the TV show Family Guy where they trap James Woods with candy and he keeps following the trail, "ooohh piece of candy!"
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

alright, achieved 100% completion, my 9th "perfect" game on steam.

A new friend helped me with it: thanks, Carnifex665 :)

We'll "w0#k" together in order to unlock a suit that is only available in some kind of competitive multiplayer mode but we'll just take it easy and grind for it together. So far, the cooperation has been fun O0

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

ah yes, the "bean them on the head" run, that poor briefcase ....
D_B

Art Blade

:anigrin:

you know, in general you're right, I have been using that briefcase a lot for clobbering people over their head with. But in this video in particular, only twice. The other three belonged to the shovel  :gnehe:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Here, have a fish to the back of the head! Giving the briefcase a well-earned vacation, eh?
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

Milestone: 50 subscribers. :bigsmile:

Dweller_Benthos

Congrats! O0

and a new briefcase to bean people with!  :evil2:
D_B

Art Blade

Tags: