Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

just had to do it again, a tad quicker..

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah that's a good one, I like the planting the bomb on the car almost as much as tossing the grenade over the wall.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

cheers :) the grenade-tossing was free form, the planting a pre-fab.

Art Blade

this took ages to figure out and to get it working properly. Should be fun to watch because everything is visible, nothing strange and secretly happening in the off. So.. enjoy :)

Art Blade

Art Blade

today there's an 11.5 GB download.. three new missions, three new maps and lots of stuff. Whoa..

Dweller_Benthos

oooh boy, are you going to be busy, don't forget your friends in the real world, or errr, your world friends in the virtual ..... um, us?
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Didn't waste any time getting it started, did you? lol
D_B

Art Blade

no. :anigrin:

I've spent 45 minutes in the bank already, it is bloody BIIIIIG :bigsmile:

Art Blade

This vid here.. it shouldn't be possible.

The glitch here is that the sniped body got found without affecting the Silent Assassin rating. It happens when anyone got killed AFTER a non-target was pacified with either a fire extinguisher explosion or a tranquiliser shot. So far, it is intentional that those types of "body found" (fire extinguisher explosion / tranquiliser / sedative poison) don't count against Silent Assassin. The glitch is, after one of those types was found, that it doesn't matter anymore how you kill a target, you'll still get an SA rating. Like, a crowd watching you killing someone yet it would still be "silent assassin."

Kind of a cheat so they need to fix this. I created a new version without using glitches... see next post.

https://youtu.be/rHoDyaTFKsQ

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty cool, with or without the glitch. Are you going to try to get the data from the three people instead of breaking into the vault?
D_B

Art Blade

cheers :)

Already did that but I'm not sure I want to make a vid of that. Unless you're a speed runner which I am not, it takes forever to get those people in the right places to knock them out and hide their bodies and all.. one is that bank bitch which has to be killed. They drop an item each, and those three items are the same as going quickly down into the vault and steal the big one.

Dweller_Benthos

hehe, no need for video proof, we believe you!
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳