Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

:laughsm: oh man, that might actually have inspired them. There's another, explosive, phone available :) Problem is, that causes a body which counts against silent assassin rating if found. Plus it obviously makes a lot of noise, attracting guards and everyone else within earshot to see what the heck it was. Quite useless. The electrocution phone, however, is what some would consider "overpowered" (which in this case is a funny pun) because you can electrocute someone with it in plain sight and still it counts as accident, maintaining silent assassin rating :)

Art Blade

PZ

Cool  O0

I like the rolling vault doors - somewhat reminiscent of the vault doors in the Fallout games.

Art Blade

cheers :) yep, it is cool

Dweller_Benthos

Clean and swift, blade to the gut. Now that's assassin ... ing?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Can't watch right now as I'm visiting relatives in the mountains and I don't want to hog their limited internet, so I'll watch videos when I get home in a few days.
D_B

Art Blade

no worries mate, thanks for telling me and enjoy your stay over there O0

Dweller_Benthos

Thanks, had a relaxing time even if it was hot and humid for most of it.

That one looks complex, and waiting for the guard to turn around as the clock is ticking, very annoying.
D_B

Art Blade

yep.. it was annoying. However, I had you in mind when picking the fish at mission start and making sure to use it exclusively as a melee weapon :bigsmile:

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

So was destroying the cars needed to bring the target out in the open or did you just not like them? lol
D_B

Art Blade

the first car explosion drew the two guards away from the second (yellow) one which is the target's car. If you play the mission so that you wait next to it without blowing up stuff, you'll overhear a conversation between those two guards and a fan of the target who wants to touch the car, take pics of it.. and the guards tell him that The Badboy would be really upset because he loves his car so much. One guard even tells that fan to sod off or he'd break both of his arms if he didn't. :anigrin: So yes.. blowing up that second car is about the only way to get the target out of the ice cream parlor. Otherwise he sits there playing Kane&Lynch (you can tell from the scenes on the monitor, and Kane&Lynch is an IOI game, meaning: IOI produced Hitman and that game so it is a little insider reference)  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳