Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Very cool, passed me by a while ago, I'm still stuck in the 70 or so range and that's after ten years!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

cheers, guys. :)

Dweller, I find it cool that your subscribers have been so loyal :)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I keep thinking the next weird video I upload will make some drop out, but so far I gain one or two a year or so.
D_B

Art Blade

hehe, I learned that "you lose some, you gain some" is what's going on. Still, as long as you don't observe a landslide loss in subscribers you don't have to worry. :anigrin:

PZ

I also think that when one regularly uploads videos, it keeps people interested, and your channel "up front"

Art Blade

I think that you're right.

Then again, those vids need to be of some interest. I found that I get the least views for videos that deal with any old stuff, even if the vid is good, and the most views when I upload something that has just been released in the game, like new missions, especially when the vid serves as a guide to unlock stuff or how to solve a difficult mission in an easy way.

In other words, many people seem to use YouTube as a quick guide helping them solve game missions. That's what Dweller did when releasing those Diamond vids.

Also, people seem to have a very limited attention span. The average viewing time on my channel is 1:52 (minutes) and they all seem to skip through rather than watch start to end, even the shortest videos. And generally speaking, nobody reads video descriptions.

All in all, I keep recording and uploading for my own fun as well as less than a handful of loyal followers. The rest are just random individuals whom I don't know at all.

I seem to have got a few followers just because I keep replying to all comments. As long as there are so few, it's easy but probably impossible when you get more than several hundred followers. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah that's what I did with the FC2 vids, I had a couple that were a compilation of diamond locations but were 5-10 minutes long, and they don't get nearly the traffic that the individual videos do. Most people get stuck on a particular location, and my vids are mostly easy to find by the name of the location and I still get comments on now 10 year old videos by people who are just now playing the game.
D_B

Art Blade

I know that I liked them then, why shouldn't they like them now :thumbsup: :anigrin: But it speaks volumes that there are STILL people playing that game and checking out your vids. Very nice :)

Art Blade

Art Blade

A full escalation with 5 levels. :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

You've been busy! Now I have something to watch this afternoon!
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Pretty good, and keeps you on your toes, they essentially take away all your tricks one by one as the series progresses.
D_B

Art Blade

yes, this was a proper "escalation" that sticks to the original first level and keeps building on it but at the time making it more and more complicated. That's why I uploaded all five levels so you can see it for the first time. Many escalations are not as cool. They either deviate not much from the basic level or so much that there appears to be no connection at all.

The one in the post before (Teague Temptation) is one of those that don't change much which is why I only uploaded the final, most difficult level.

Art Blade

This was quite something. A challenge pack. I created my own contract and messed it up in the end  :D But it worked.
https://youtu.be/H9U8AwZ7Q98

Tags:
🡱 🡳