Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, just kill everyone, I'm sure they are all guilty of something.....   :laughsm:
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

:anigrin:

By the way, using the crowbar on front doors doesn't w0#k if you've got the key for the house. That's why I was careful what keys to pick up. Once that door is pried open you can of course collect a key for that house. Not before.

Dweller_Benthos

Oh that could be a snag if you do that wrong, ruin the whole run.
D_B

Art Blade

exactly. Which is why I did several test runs (always unlocking one of four doors with a lockpick which basically is the same but doesn't complete the challenge) and obviously during tests I had to be careful not to complete any challenge in one run. So the vid is the official finale and I made it. I only didn't get a silent assassin rating.

Art Blade

my Hitman friend Bulcer asked me to play his contract (for a challenge pack)

Art Blade

another challenge but should be fun to watch. My own contract.

Art Blade

and another one (yeah.. it's their way of celebrating One Year of Hitman 2, they keep pumping out content) which was tough.. five DIFFERENT types of accidents. Own contract. Enjoy :)

Dweller_Benthos

I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but they look to be pretty funny.
D_B

Art Blade

yeah, took some time figuring out how it works (especially with a contract someone else did, you need to figure out how they did it if in the description it isn't explained in detail) and creating a contract means you need to figure out what NPCs can be used as targets, mark them, kill them (which the game registers as in who they are, which disguise you used and the cause of their death) and then eventually publish it without score so you need to play it "for real" at least once. Good thing is that during the creation process of a contract you can't trigger any achievements, requiring you to play it after publishing the contract in order to get those achievements/challenges done.

They were quite time-consuming in every which aspect but yes, fun to play nonetheless :)

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Yep, can't beat the fish, and another guy who's going to wake up in a crate next to a dead body....
D_B

Art Blade

:anigrin:

Whenever I've got a free slot in my inventory and know that I'm going to pacify people, I first think, "Dweller loves that fish." :anigrin: And not to worry, so do I. :gnehe:

I once heard a comment in a Hitman vid, paraphrasing: "When that dude wakes up with a splitting headache and finds out he's in a box with a dead body, he'll be wondering what the F had happened." Yep.. they'll never know :gnehe:

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on October 14, 2019, 09:47:50 AMRight now [...] 38,788 views

Just checked again, right now 45,190 views. So I got 6,402 additional views in little more than one month. I'm actually surprised (and happy) that my channel has gained some momentum. Between then and now, I also got to a total of 103 subscribers which is 11 in just one month. Actually I lost 2 but gained 2 so it's like -2 +13 = 11. They come and they go, but overall my channel is growing. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, next you'll be monetizing and actually making money, lol!
D_B

Art Blade

nope, never going to happen. I really don't want to monetise my vids. It's simply a pastime :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳