Hitman 2 (2018)

Started by Art Blade, November 11, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

And yes, I actually do that "off screen," meaning the stuff I upload is typically just to show off a bit. Given the fact that most people skip through videos anyway, there's no point in recording extended guided tours eavesdropping everywhere. But I can tell you this much: the conversations everywhere in Hitman maps are very similar to the merc chats in FC2. The Hitman devs got a similarly hyphy humour :D

Art Blade

Just to give you an idea of a) how BIG this game is and b) how MUCH time went into the game on my end, here is an UNLISTED short video just for release at OWG, showing you lists of all challenges and stuff. You may compare it to GTAV or some such.

PAUSE the video after each section so you can read the details. It must have been over a thousand things to do LOL

Not included in this overview are so far SIXTEEN Elusive Targets, complete one-time missions, that you can either fail or pass. I passed them all :)

BinnZ

Wow, yes that is massive. So many levels, so many challenges! I am so glad I restricted my achievement hunting to just Rockstar games, this would make me go craaaaazy :)

The first list, with the locations, the last 3 have no challenge XP nor mastery progress, does that mean you still have to complete those for these areas or are they just not present?

Anyway, you deserved a thick fat kudo for all the works Art! :thumbsup: +1 :)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

thank you so much :)

The last three are special sniper maps so you can't walk around in them. They are completed. And you can check that at the very end of the vid, they are the last three maps shown :)

here for a quick view how those w0#k:

Spoiler

PZ

I agree - huge amount of gaming reporting, AB +1 from me as well  O0

I too wish I had more time for gaming, but even retired, life seems to get in the way at times.  :gnehe:

BinnZ is focusing on R* and I'm a UBI*bleep* guy. Even with the limited number of titles I play, there is still not enough time to play.  :undecided-new:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I rarely ever 100% a game, even Fallout 4 which I got all the achievements in, I don't actually have 100% of the stuff done that you can do. It's pretty close, but I'm sure there's a couple things there I didn't do.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

thank you, guys. :)

I don't know for sure when I started completing games but I'd be willing to bet that Binnatics played a role in it  :anigrin: He kept grinding for stuff at a time when I hadn't even thought about it. So I started to grind, too. I've got 10 "perfect" games (all steam achievements and 100% of the in-game challenges) so far. However, there are games that even I will never complete. Mostly if completion is bound to multiplayer like GTAV or if there is TOO much grinding involved like in GTAV. And I usually don't play on hardest difficulty, Kingdom Come Deliverance was a rare exception because I really wanted to get 100% in that game. So I wouldn't say that I'm a complete completionist (  :gnehe: ) but that I tend to try to get 100% if the game is fun enough to play. It might be worth noting that I never cheated in Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 which means, all the stuff in the vid above is "for real." :bigsmile:

Art Blade

Here some nonsense fun stuff.

Dweller_Benthos

I literally LOL'd when the briefcase followed the guy around on the jetski, that is too funny. the banana peel to trip people up is pretty good too. Like the fish, in such a serious game it's nice they have some fun things added in just for the sake of having fun with them.

But now looking at what's in your inventory, how can you use the cheeseburger to nefarious purpose?
D_B

Art Blade

:)

The cheeseburger is just another throwable object. I have tested it, it works like apples and muffins: it doesn't knock out people but knocks them off balance. Like, they stumble and fall down and get up again. Anyone observing the person falling will come to help them so it's a funny distraction :)

Dweller_Benthos

"Hey, someone just hit me in the head with a cheeseburger"
"Oh that's too bad, let me comfort you"

So, if you throw the cheeseburger (or anything else like that) at the guy on the jetski, does it also follow him around?
D_B

Art Blade

no, the "seeking" ability was a bug once which was limited to (all) briefcases and is now reintroduced on purpose and limited to that specific briefcase MK II. Other stuff you throw will behave (almost) normally, like fast and straight but as long as you had locked on to a target, stuff will never miss. So you can lock on to a target before they go through a door and you may hit them behind the door through a wall.

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Leave in the ambulance, "There's too many dead people here!" lol
D_B

Art Blade

:anigrin:

By the way, this time I actually SHOT someone dead! :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳