Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 zombies

Started by LowPolyOWG, November 24, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

A game on casual difficulty (the first 20 rounds). Sorry for menu stutter. This is a remaster of a zombies map from Black Ops 2. Zombies have changed a lot since, you can add bots now and customize weapons. Notice the golden pistol  :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

funny thing, your character "Richtofen" is apparently yet another reference to "ze Germans," bad boys from World Wars I+II. Only his name is lacking an "h", as in the air ace Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen who was also known as the "Red Baron," a WWI flying ace or better, ace of aces with 80 confirmed kills. While Richthofen almost literally translates to Courtyard, Richt-Ofen makes it Court-Oven. :banghead: :D

LowPolyOWG

Lol :anigrin: Well, his German accent probably false aswell  ;)

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

BinnZ

Let us have our fun with the Germans Art, a couple of decades from now it will be the Americans :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

I don't know about ze Americans, but go on, have fun vis ze Germans ;)

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm:

They removed the old perks and replaced them with new ones/gameplay elements instead. Weapon attachments now does what the perks did earlier (faster reloads, more damage, higher rate of fire). For Juggernog, they simply made a new health system (higher difficulty, less health, lower the difficulty to get more health). Also have a custom games option, which is basically cheat mode. The current system of perks allow you to create different loadouts with them. You can also chose starting weapons now.

Art Blade

when I watched your video I was surprised how much it reminded me of Killing Floor 2. Even the playable characters, both got ze German, both got a Japanese, both keep dropping those kind of lines during combat, both got zombies, both are a splatter orgy, and so on, even the perks and customisable weapons are somewhat comparable.

LowPolyOWG

Hmm interesting. I got KF2 on my watchlist. I guess that game doesn't have a mystery box/pack-a-punch machine?

BinnZ

It does, kind of. It has Pods that provide you with weapons, ammo, armour and upgrades for your character. Upon completion of each wave one of the pods opens for a short time (a minute I guess) to let you spend the money you earned during the fight.
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Ah okay. Well, after a patch two weeks ago, Treyarch added Speed Cola back as a bonus for having all 4 perks active. This video were recorded prior to that patch so the only option for faster reloads was fast mags. Sadly, not all weapons supported it

Dweller_Benthos

I guess I'm getting too old, I can't even follow the action in that video, much be able to play something that moves that fast. Half the time I was like, "What is he shooting at?" and something would explode or something I guess. Not to mention the screen is 90% black because it's so dark. Sheesh, turn some lights on or something.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

hell, yes, I kept cursing about that in KF2, too. "Why the hell are most maps so goddamn dark?!" All it does is making it more difficult to aim.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on November 26, 2018, 08:10:42 AM
I guess I'm getting too old, I can't even follow the action in that video, much be able to play something that moves that fast. Half the time I was like, "What is he shooting at?" and something would explode or something I guess. Not to mention the screen is 90% black because it's so dark. Sheesh, turn some lights on or something.

The game defaults to 0.50 brightness factor. This map takes place during the night. I should have recorded the map called "IX" instead, which takes place during daytime. The brightness setting works for me, when I play.

Tags:
🡱 🡳