Redneck lawn chair

Started by PZ, December 13, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I'm remodeling one of the bathrooms into a spa-like environment for my wife, and as part of the activities, I'm replacing three of the toilets in the home (including the spa room). I wondered what to do with the old toilets and thought redneck lawn chairs might be a good solution - mount the old toilets onto a deck built around the fire pit and upholster the seats to make them comfortable. The water tank could be used as an ice container to keep the beer cold, so that each person has their own personal cooler.

Art Blade

as long as you don't require your guests to drink beer from the toilet bowl.. :gnehe:

but seriously, you've got a nice place and bloody hell, TOILET SEATS?? It would be more reasonable and funny if you built an outhouse but this time with an actual water toilet. Like, a small hut somewhere between those trees still left there, with a view across the lake (window) and a toilet you can actually flush. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, funny idea, but I'm not sure how you'd make a toilet comfortable...
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

fragger

As a beer drinker, I think it's a great idea. Hey, maybe remove the lids and upholster the actual seats. Then people could drink to their heart's content without having to get up to take a leak. You could call it "The Tinkle Grotto". For very, very close friends only :gnehe:

Although without any flushing, it might be a bit of a yucky chore to empty the seats later :undecided-new: I can just see the to-do list:

THINGS TO DO TODAY
Rake leaves
Mow lawn
Clear gutters
Pump out beer seats

But seriously PZ, I quite like the idea (yours that is, not mine :gnehe:) It appeals to my sense of the absurd O0

PZ

:laughsm: :thumbsup:

I'm having fun guys, at my wife's expense. She was not too receptive when I mentioned my idea  :gnehe:

I guess I'm old enough not to care too much about appearances, but I'm fairly sure the redneck lawn chairs are not something I'm going to realize  :gnehe:

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳