Red Dead Redemption 2

Started by PZ, November 30, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

PZ

:D  I can't count the number of times I have heard people say something like that!  They think rephrasing or a change in terminology is going to make the listener feel better rather than face reality.   :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

Alright, pulled this off :anigrin:

Now I have $49100.27  :gnehe:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

New weapon

Testing it on a poor NPC :evil2:

The result

Art Blade

from those few pix.. err, polygons, I'd reckon you had blown off his head. Amazing :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I'll see how much interest I have in the new role, maybe this weekend I'll start that up, and if it's interesting, continue, if not, then back to just grabbing the easiest daily to keep the streak going.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: Art Blade on July 28, 2020, 01:54:18 PM
from those few pix.. err, polygons, I'd reckon you had blown off his head. Amazing :anigrin:

Can also gib NPC limbs too :evil2: Only downside is the lack of range (equal to a shotgun) :undecided-new:

Art Blade

cool effects, stupid range.

Dweller_Benthos

uh oh! Red Dead goes all Far Cry with it's drug trips:

and you wake up in the forest somewhere:

LOL!  :o :laughsm:

No, really, it's not that bad. It's the beginning of the new Naturalist role, where there are two arguing people trying to hire you, the old guy big game hunter who wants you to go out and kill everything you see and the young woman conservationist who wants you to tranquilize the animals and take samples and set them free to go on their way. She sprays you with something that induces the drug trip but thankfully it's a fairly short cut scene. But it was funny and reminded me of Far Cry's drug trips. So I bought the naturalist kit and the new advanced camera, mostly because that was needed for the easiest daily task, take a picture of your horse, hehe. Seems the regular camera you've had all along isn't good enough for that, and hey I have money to burn so $570 was no big deal.

Now we'll see what the new quests are for the new role. If nothing else, it will be more stuff to choose from for the daily gold reward.

Oh yeah, when I signed on, I got a $1000 bonus for some Twitch Prime thing which is weird because I don't have Twitch Prime, so go figure.
D_B

Art Blade

the bill for Twitch Prime will be in the mail.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, weird, right? I don't even have Amazon Prime which you need, I think, to get Twitch Prime? And I've never told Rockstar about my Twitch account, at least I don't think I did, so who knows?
D_B

BinnZ

It looks like they swapped the hunting thing grom SP to online, given its enormous popularity, I assume. Well, could be fun!

I also read that they Made the weapon locker available in single player, so they sort of balanced the fun over both platforms  :)

I wouldn't mind a drug trip from that nice naturalist woman tbh  :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Binn:  :anigrin:

D_B: maybe someone hacked your accounts and did all kind of weird things.. :anigrin:

Let's hope not.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I don't know, kind of weird to hack my account and sign me up for Rockstar benefits, but hey, whatever! haha
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳