Red Dead Redemption 2

Started by PZ, November 30, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

:laughsm:

But hey.... what has happened to your memory? ???
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

I remembered that screenie and had to find it somewhere among 25k+ screenshots of RDR2, and I managed. :gnehe:

I don't have a video recorder for brains is all. I remember that I caused an accident and I think I fell off the train as well, managed to get into photo mode while falling and positioned the camera while it lasted. Then I probably died, reloaded, and never tried that again. I only got very few screenshots of that event which I think fits the circumstances or otherwise I'd have made a ton of screenshots. ;)

Dweller_Benthos

haha funny. That horse is not a riding horse, but one used to pull a wagon, judging by the harness it has on. You weren't playing chicken with the train were you? Didn't your mother teach you not to do things like that? I'm sure she did, probably a sensible woman, but you ignored her I bet.   :laughsm:
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

it's really not like that at all, sorry :anigrin:

I stole whatever you call that, a wagon, and parked it on the bridge. I had my horses with me, too. I wanted to see whether or not the train would stop for the wagon and those horses and ideally block the bridge. Well, the train ploughed through all of us and kept whistling triumphantly without ever stopping.

Judging by the mask I think the idea was to stop the train on the bridge and then rob all the passengers blind. :gnehe: What I don't get is that they do stop the train for lawmen to enter and apprehend a robber but that they don't stop for people in a wagon stranded on a bridge, let alone those horses.

flying horse setup
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Dweller_Benthos

Reminds me of that passage in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy where Arthur Dent is laying in front of the bulldozer that's about to demolish his home, and the foreman in charge of the job asks him if he knew how much damage it would cause the bulldozer if he let it roll right over Arthur in pursuit of the job. Arthur says he doesn't know, thinking that maybe the bulldozer would be damaged. But, of course, the foreman's answer is

"None at all"

Same goes for the train, most likely hehe. The only way I've seen to stop them is to jump on board and either murder the engineer or throw him off and take control of it yourself.
D_B

fragger

The flying horse picture made me think the horse forgot he wasn't Pegasus :gnehe:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Bought the new outlaw pass and the bounty hunter upgrade, because what else am I going to spend all that gold on? Still have over 100 bars. Not that I do bounty hunter missions all that often but whatever. They also reset the daily quest counter, mine was up to 180 days or something, but I guess there's new stuff for it? I dunno, I didn't look into it too far, but I'm back at day one now lol.
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Nah, they apparently figured out it would not give people a reason to spend $$$ on their gold bars. After 28 days, it will reset, but you get RDO$ 100. :) Me, I still have $49700+ after selling all my stuff I had collected for weeks  :anigrin:

EDIT: Browsed the Social Club page and they added fossils for the Collector role
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah fossils have been available for a couple months now, was out on Playstation first then PC got them a few months later. Pretty much the same deal as the other items, there's just more to find now. They also randomized the location of some items. Well, the location is the same, it's just the item you find there will be random. So, no more looking on the online map for that specific thing to fill that one collection, as the item you get is no longer predictable. So you might have to visit several locations to find what you're looking for, but at least the location will be correct on the map.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳