Promo for Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer

Started by mandru, June 14, 2017, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandru

I tripped over this elsewhere.  The language is probably coarser than what I'll let into my house and I'm almost certain that this is pure cut scene so it's at a lot higher rez than we'd ever see in game but it's a catchy little thing just the same.

Language

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsmjOP2eqGg&feature=youtu.be

I'm not at all familiar with the series but it caught my eye so I dragged it home for you all.  ;)

(Edited the word "catch to catchy".  Looks like it's time to knock the crumbs out from under the keys on my keyboard so when I press a letter it actually registers.  :banghead: )
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

coarse, eh?  :anigrin: If we filtered out all of those coarse words, it would be a near silent vid. :gnehe:

But damn, that was one hell of a detailed and nicely animated vid. If that game can keep up with it, whoa.

However.. it's A BLOODY UBI*bleep* GAME  :banghead:

Art Blade

on second thoughts.. it is from UBI*bleep* Montpellier (France, Europe)

mandru

Montpellier (France, Europe)?

Is that a good or a bad thing?  Either way it's still UBI*bleep**bleep*.  :anigrin:
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Dweller_Benthos

Interesting, and it looks cool, but what is the game about? I'm not familiar with the first one.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Montpellier is at least not equal to Montreal (home of *bleep* like FarCry3 and Assassin's Creed Unity) so.. the Frenchmen might take a different and therefore better approach to programming and customer needs.

Tags:
🡱 🡳