Far Cry New Dawn

Started by LowPolyOWG, February 15, 2019, 01:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah the game is really geared towards you getting better weapons as the enemies level up. Going after level three & four enemies with level one and two weapons makes for an interesting time. Also doesn't help when I miss half my sniper shots. Plus I have seen the buggars duck my shots. Either it's the AI cheating or just bad luck. But I'll have a headshot lined up, shoot, and watch as the bullet is travelling to the target, the guy crouches down or turns sideways at just the last second to make it miss. Also the elite level enemies don't stay on your radar like the lower levels do, so once you lose sight of them you don't know where they are. They also have spider sense like Spiderman, they can see you through walls if you're close enough, and will hunt you down, try to flank you or come up behind you. I really need to put points into covert and higher level take downs, as it is now, I don't have the perk level to take down 90% of the enemies I come across, they have leveled up too much. I've been putting perk points in being able to carry more ammo.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

sounds like survival horror.

LowPolyOWG

Lvl 3 enemies use armored chestplates/helmets, which can only be destroyed/penetrated with armor piercing rounds. The weapons are using ballistics, but it is not easy to see the bullets, compared to FC5. I do appreciate the realism, but let me see where the bullet are flying :banghead:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

you may need to use tracer rounds. :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

I can see the bullets for the most part, at least from my sniper, that's how I know the cheaters are ducking them, lol   >:(

Full auto weapons, though, I'd have to look closer to tell.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

OK been a while since I posted anything here, and figured I'd put up a screenshot using the photo mode.

Here's Gina and my character waiting for the fire to subside to go loot the building. I mean, I had to set it on fire, there was a skunk in there.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
D_B

PZ

:D

Photo quality is excellent  :thumbsup:

Art Blade

"had to." yeah, yeah.. :anigrin:

Nice pic, fire looking good :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

Thanks, and in usual Far Cry method, that's only the beginning of the fire, it spread out almost to the road on the left and up the tree on the right (not the tree on the edge of the frame, that's behind us, the trees just out of frame on the right, near the bush you can just see there).
D_B

Art Blade

fragger

Geez, what does burning skunk smell like...? ???

Art Blade

like a bean soup fart after the hot chillies had set your trousers on fire. :anigrin:

nex

Yes the picture is very clear, and only UBI*bleep* knows how to make things burn and explode.
Must be a two legged skunk    :anigrin:
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳