Fallout 4

Started by Art Blade, June 22, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

yeah, all is good, mate :anigrin:

BinnZ

Heheh, thanx guys! I remember that fortune finder perk from Fallout 3 fragger, thanx for the tip. I'll dedicate a perk or two to that O0

About frames; I found that frame high up in that satelite site, where all the super mutants dwell. However, I left it near a house in Sanctuary and one occasion when we got attacked, one of the citizens there took it. I've never seen it afterwards :undecided-new:

I think I'll buy one at diamond city or good neighbor, I unlocked those places already.

Today I swom to the island east of the castle. There I found you can establish a settlement too, but I had a nasty fight with mirelurks. A king, a glowing, and later on youtube I found out there's got to be a queen even, once you restore the power. I wasted so much ammo on them for not coming prepared, that I might replay that discovery. I think I can do better. And I'll bring my hazmat suit then too, to swim without loosing all my health due to the radiation in the sea.
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

there's a quest related to that island and powering it up, make sure you find out about it before randomly doing something that potentially could break the quest.

Anyway, the frames and PA:

NEVER leave a core in those frames or PA because only then settlers can be prevented from "stealing" your PA. As soon as there's a core in it, anyone will take it when they think it helps them.

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

heh, yes, I once tested that for the fun of it: I put cores into every PA of my collection, and then spawned a few deathclaws. Man, were those settlers busy grabbing those PA and once the deathclaws were defeated, most settlers got out of their PA, leaving the mostly miserable remains thereof right were they were and went on with their normal routines. Those left-behind frames and battered PA all over the place, it kind of looked like a chess board mid-match. :gnehe:

Some of the settlers refused to drop their armour and kept walking about like a cheap version of Transformers. :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Plus, get the perk to eliminate radiation from being in the water, comes in handy. I got it early and then used the rivers to get to places as I was scared of travelling overland, lol. That's how I swam to the Northern Star wreck at level 10 and got the bobblehead there, then went inland a bit and got the power armor there which was my first X01 if memory serves.

For settlers in power armor that won't get out, if you can give them a job that can't be done in power armor, they should get out.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

alright, just assign them jobs until they pop out of that PA, got it

fragger

Ah, having a laid-back Saturday here - a slap-up lunch, followed by a few sparkling brews and some good old-fashioned fisticuffs... Yep, I discovered a new way to unwind on the weekend - climb into some Power Armor, go into a ghoul-infested location like Lexington Super-Duper Mart or Hubris Comics, keep all weapons holstered and thump all the resident ghouls into the middle of next week with hydraulically-powered armour-fists :evil2:

Good clean wholesome weekend fun!

BinnZ

:D :thumbsup:

I suddenly recognize your Mechanist avatar, fragger! :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

BinnZ

I went down south today, exploring in the direction of Vault 88. I came across a school, a museum-like store and a metro station. Lots of super mutants a good loot! There are two more safes with master diff. so I'll need to come back soon when I got that perk to deal with those. After that I proceeded south and found a half sunken village. Raiders, of course. Not that much of a threat, but a little hard to get since they're all on rooftops while I sink into the water on street level.
Then I stumbled upon more raiders at a quarry of some sort. Turns out to be the entrance to the vault, as it appears.

I have Ada with me. I gave her full upgrades when I met here, and until now she really ranks me out on fire power. I can just easily pick my enemies while she deals with the rest of the horde. She's kind of annoying though, always full of thoughtless compliments and complaining when it's dirty. Dogmeat was a better companion, although he lacks fire power :anigrin:
Another annoying thing with Ada, is that she  tends to get in your way. How many times I had to order her in a different direction because she was hovering just in front of me, blocking my sight or my aim >:(

I kind of screwed up with that other robot, one of the robo brains. I wonder if thisone could become a companion two. Forgot the name, but he's completely pissed at me. Now even refuses to talk. I gave him a *bleep* body (only the cheapest stuff without upgrades) because I didn't really trust it. Now I put the complaining fart behind the desk at the local weapons shop in my castle :gnehe:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

that's got to be Jezebel :anigrin: She's always like that. ;)

BinnZ

Yep, that's her :)

Okay, I'll post some pics of what I've been doing in my Castle:

My cool outfits:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

My booz cabinet:

My very first Gun rack:
"No hay luz"

PZ

Cool place, BinnZ  :thumbsup: