Fallout 4

Started by Art Blade, June 22, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

mandru

I should qualify my use of god mode in that portion of the game by saying my first time through the game I completed the recovery of DiMa's memories with out any use of the console help.

I'll use the grief I experienced in completing that first "pure" run as my justification for popping open TGM and building thoroughly encased tunnels to allow the memory sprites safe travel free from possible attack.  :anigrin:

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Seems fair enough to me, mandru :anigrin: :thumbsup:

fragger

"I TOLD you rock-fishing was dangerous! But did you listen? No!"

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

fragger

He's a dead Trapper, he just happened to fall there after I shot him. Then I stripped him of all his gear to sell.

There was a Radstorm going on, which is why everything looks greenish.

Art Blade

mandru

Nice fragger.  :anigrin:

I always put a few rounds into the belly of those dolphin critters out on Far Harbor as some of their guts will blow open.  There's never anything to collect from doing that but it amuses me anyway.  :evil2:

I would hate to think some game developer put the effort into scripting blood splatting dolphin innards and no one takes the time to enjoy it.  :)

- mandru

Art Blade

you're absolutely right mandru, and why not have some extra fun? Especially if it's silly. :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

I never knew that you could shoot them. Gross, but funny hehe
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

On Far Harbor some burst, some don't, and some you come across are pre-bursted. :gnehe:
- mandru

fragger

I burst a dolphin-shark (dolphark? Sharphin?) open once and a life preserver fell out. That's the one and only time though.

mandru

Hmm...

Orcas (killer whales), Belugas, and Narwhals are the largest dolphins.  So in keeping with the FO4 standard naming system maybe these creatures could be called Radorcas or something like that.

Considering how much time I've spent in the water I'm glad that all of these are dead before I find them.  :o

- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah once you get Aquaboy, the water is a safe place to hang out and travel around, imagine if they actually added these things there?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

Yeah D_B, I get flashbacks of the shark attacks in FC3 but coming from an intelligent attacker.  :o
- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳