Fallout 4

Started by Art Blade, June 22, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Thanks for the info :)

fragger

I've never run into these two before - a young girl named Kat and her robot protector, Gus:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

She's a wandering Trader, didn't have very much to sell but I bought some Military Grade Duct Tape off her. Can never have enough Adhesive.
I nearly blasted them, they were near Revere Satellite Array where I often run into roving bands of Rust Devils with their robots
and as you can see, it was pretty foggy. They were just silhouettes in the misty distance when I spotted them.
Just as well I did a V.A.T.S. check before I opened up...

I can't ever recall playing any other game which could keep throwing up novelties and new surprises after almost two years of playing. I'm flabbergasted :huh-new:

Art Blade

mandru

A recent comment about Arlen Glass made me remember that I had this to share.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mandru_owg/screenshot/798744783255622603

Edit: Hmm.  I fouled that up but have forgotten how to fix it.  :-[
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Mandru: I know how to fix it. I simply quoted fragger's post, the one before yours, to check what he did with his pic. Quoting reveals all the nice code :anigrin: but I didn't post the quote of course :gnehe:

It doesn't w0#k with the link you posted because it links to the steam screenshot library.

So you need to click on your link and then again on the pic you see (which inflates it) and only then grab the URL. You'll notice the URL is totally different.

Posting that URL here would result in a massive pic so you want to size down the preview to prevent it from popping out of the screen. :)

Just quote this (my) post so you can see the code around the URL and how it's done. ;) Oh you don't need to actually send the quote, use the "back" button of your browser after you checked the code, to get back to the topic without quoting me ;)

fragger: if you set "width=" to your screenies, you don't have to set a height command anymore.. you may quote me on that ;)

mandru

- mandru

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on July 27, 2019, 12:20:34 PM
you don't have to set a height command anymore..

I didn't, I only ever specify the width. Apparently the site software puts the pic height in automatically. I never noticed until you pointed it out just now :)

fragger

mandru, I like the screenie and the idea :thumbsup: :bigsmile:

Art Blade

fragger, I didn't know that, either  :D :thumbsup:

mandru, welcome :)

fragger

Okay - how exactly is this supposed to w0#k?
I thought flame-throwers were flamey, and kinda hot.

Gotta love some of these Legendary weapons :gnehe:

Art Blade

:anigrin:

it's called "hot ice" :gnehe:

Art Blade

Here is the opposite :)

Quote from: Art Blade on January 18, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
I just created an incendiary Cryolator :laughsm:

The effect is supposed to w0#k with ballistic weapons. The Cryolator in its vanilla form is more what I'd call an "ice spray" so there are no ballistic projectiles. You can upgrade it to something that shoots little white things, I like to call those "ice cubes." So I modded the incendiary effect on the ice cube version, it worked (lol) and then I wanted to see what would happen if I removed that weapon mod and turned it back to an ice spray. Turns out that the weapon still fired projectiles, flaming stuff, so the same burning ice cubes as if I hadn't removed the mod. However, I decided to put the ice cube mod back on just in case, I didn't want to brake anything  :gnehe:

You see flaming tracers when shooting and then the target freezes over while burning -- it's probably the craziest weapon I've ever created in FO4 :laughsm:

incendiary Cryolator

mandru

- mandru

fragger

That's probably what it will look like when hell freezes over, lol

Art Blade

:anigrin:

next legendary weapon surprise might me a "dry water" pistol. :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳