Witchfire

Started by BinnZ, May 27, 2019, 02:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

For those who played and enjoyed bulletstorm, check this:

http://www.theastronauts.com/2017/12/new-game-witchfire/
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

hmm.. we played bullet storm together bug this doesn't look too familiar and doesn't remind me of bullet storm..  :undecided-new: however, at a first glance, if you enjoyed the idea of that new game, I recommend you compare it to this:

Spoiler

BinnZ

I never liked shadow warrior. It looks like Tokio Drift on steroids, only the cars are missing. There's lights and colours everywhere, it doesn't attract me. Even I think you can overdo colours :anigrin:

This new game called Witchfire is a shooter pur sang. From the tiny little tease they gave I immediately recognized Bulletstorm shooting mechanics. And the world looks spectacular from what I can see of it. It's probably linear as F*, so was Bulletstorm. However, that game is still in my top 3 shooters I've ever played.
It will probably take a while before any release date is going to be given, since this was just an early tease. But from the looks of that trailer and the rest they write on that page, I get the feeling it's a very creative group of developers who aren't scared to do things their own way.
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

alright :)

lol @ overdoing colours comment :D

to me Witchfire looks like a lot of things, ranging from f.e.a.r. to doom.

For some reason, shooters in general don't interest me anymore. I'm kind of getting too slow for that :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳