Generation Zero

Started by BinnZ, April 07, 2019, 04:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Well, maybe the game will be playable again, and this:

Corrected "shed" asset so that players no-longer need to jump to cross the threshold.

Frikkin' finally, how annoying it was to have to hop up to get inside those sheds! Though really that is minor but glad it's fixed.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

It sounds awesome indeed!
"No hay luz"

BinnZ

But I didn't read anything about the fashionista achievement.... was that really so hard to fix???
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Apparently that achievement is still bugged, saw a post on their forums about it, or maybe they were just complaining about having to find all those clothes again, not sure.

But the addition of bicycles is OK I guess, at least it's a way to get around faster that doesn't drain your stamina, but you pretty much have to stick to the roads and that's where a lot of the robots are. Thing is, it uses WASD controls no matter what you have your regular movement keys bound to.

It also appears empty loot boxes isn't fixed, unless it's intended for them to be empty the first time you find them, then after four hours they refill? Anyway, lots of complaints about that still.

I didn't really try taking down anything big with rockets yet to see if explosives have been fixed, as I don't have many rockets as they haven't been showing up in loot. I have been finding health items a little more frequently though so that's a thing.

Then I tried to throw a firework to distract some robots and the game crashed. Many reports of that as well, so that was the extent of my testing last night. Two steps forward, one step back.....
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

:(

They seem to equal the *bleep* we used to face in DayZ. And that was early access. Nothing I would want to go back for
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on April 07, 2019, 06:11:23 AMIt reminds me a lot of DayZ

When I said that, I didn't expect it to be that similar.

BinnZ

It isn't, but they do the same foolish tweaks all the time. Try new things that break the game, roll back, try other things that break the game, roll back, etc. etc.
That's mainly the problem. And what comes next is they promise new features but all they introduce is bicycles. For f*'s sake, bicycles!  ::)

So yeah, pretty much like DayZ actually :P
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

OK here's the new video, with voice over. Those of you who have been in voice chat with me know what I sound like, so here's a chance for the rest of you to hear me. There's a bit of a background hum from my air conditioner that was running when I recorded, so that's a thing I'll have to keep in mind next time and turn it off. So it's not the best video, so I've made it private unlisted since it's kind of a test.

D_B

Art Blade

lol

it is so utterly private, we can't watch it. :anigrin:

You may want to change it to "unlisted." ;)

Dweller_Benthos

Yep, though I got three views already somehow? lol Changed it to unlisted.
D_B

Art Blade

works :) Those three views are from foreign and domestic intelligence. :gnehe:

Tags:
🡱 🡳