Generation Zero

Started by BinnZ, April 07, 2019, 04:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah now I just need time to play it! Going away for the holiday weekend up to the mountains so I won't be able to get to it until Monday afternoon at the earliest. Unless it starts to rain and doesn't look like it will let up, then I might come home early. Time at the relatives house in the mountains while it's raining is not much fun.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I can imagine :) good luck with the weather, man O0 Have a great time :)

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

fragger

Hope the weather holds for you, Dweller. Trips aren't much fun when you're cooped up by rain :(

Art Blade

if lightning strikes, it might look a bit brighter.

Dweller_Benthos

We did have lightning, but only the night before I left, which made the trip home in the rain on the highway with slow traffic no fun, but had good weather otherwise. Then getting caught up with everything at home took time so maybe this week I'll get back to this game for a little bit.
D_B

Art Blade

good to have you back and that you weren't "enlightened" during bad weather :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Not this time, last time I was up there I was hooking up their VCR during a thunderstorm and got shocked. It was pretty funny as my aunt had just said, "Maybe you should wait until the storm has passed"  :laughsm:
D_B

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Big (8GB) update today, adding some more bug fixes and something like a progression scheme, I forget what they call it. Not sure why that required 8GB but there you go.

Oh yeah, Binnz, they finally fixed the Fashionista achievement, it popped for me as soon as I logged on:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

But I think they added a couple more, so you'll have to do some more to get all of them lol
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

Super nice!

I already checked out the new content and saw ppl getting the chievo so yes, will check it out tomorrow :)
Thanx for the heads up 8)
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

BinnZ

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on September 24, 2019, 07:19:48 PM
...But I think they added a couple more, so you'll have to do some more to get all of them lol

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Nope, they didn't add anything new, I have 50/50 now, finally 8)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳