Email address exploits

Started by PZ, July 29, 2019, 11:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Ever wondered if your email address has been compromised?  This is a site which compares your addy to a list of breaches. I've checked the site through Virustotal, and tested a few disposable email addresses, and it appears to be working properly.

https://haveibeenpwned.com

BinnZ

I think Art already posted about this in an earlier threat, but indeed, it's a good way of checking whether your email is still 'yours' 🙂
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

I did :) In January. Just type those two keywords into the search box: Hackers phishing
it will turn up a staff only topic.

PZ

O0

Takes me a while to catch up  :gnehe:

Art Blade

whoa.. from JANUARY? You're lagging, my friend, must be that damn internet connection of yours :gnehe:

nex

You must remember Art, PZ's out there in the sticks, they only get today's news next week...... :evil2:  :gnehe:
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

PZ

Art Blade

Quote from: nex on July 29, 2019, 10:36:01 PMYou must remember Art, PZ's out there in the sticks, they only get today's news next week...... :evil2:  :gnehe:

seems it nearly took 8 months for that news to reach him. :gnehe:

PZ

Yes, it appears to be so. I do not go to the home page of OWG, but rather, the Forum link and then look at the new posts in the right column. Unfortunately after a time, those new posts disappear off the list and I need to go into each board to see anything new.  :(

I have no excuse - I'm just a bad forum admin setting a bad example

Art Blade

aw, c'mon.. we've all missed some posts for whatever reason.. it was just funny that of all things you replied to the one post joking about how long it takes for you to get news. :anigrin:

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳