Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Lootpoint Beta

Started by LowPolyOWG, September 05, 2019, 01:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I don't think UBI*bleep* will change significantly. They're too used to making money with what they've got thus far than taking a new path because they might accidentally be sacrificing the wrong part. Problem is, they need to find out which parts are the bad parts, somehow..

Quote from: OWGKID on October 25, 2019, 05:52:58 AMthey will repeat the same *bleep* over and over again and players will still buy their "new" cookie cutter games and then complain again.

You know how serious I have been all the time: I won't buy their *bleep* until I see a major change happening. So, not buying, not complaining. Just doing something else and as a side effect, I take notice of what's going on with UBI*bleep*. Nothing good, so far.

LowPolyOWG

Yep, just like any other AAA company here, they won't stop their practices until it starts to fail
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

I think UBI*bleep* went one step further: beyond failing. :gnehe: Time THEY realised that, too. And high time they changed something. Like, the entire staff..

PZ

I would just delete the upper management. Management are the people that ruin almost everything.

Tags:
🡱 🡳