big gaming monitor? Watch this.

Started by Art Blade, September 17, 2019, 11:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

this is a monster gaming monitor the size of a full-blown TV. You don't even see the peripherals anymore if you're sitting close to it. :anigrin:

nex

Respect is earned, not given.

BinnZ

Crazy 😝
Cool 😎
On your wishlist? 😉
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

I'd need a new everything for that.. new desk, new PC with potent gfx card, new room for all that.. and one of those gaming chairs that resemble a cockpit, with engines that control tilt and back massage cushions (no joke, there's one of those things available for I think $40k, but customers who buy that are companies and put them into their company's foyer for their employees to chill out and of course, to boast with) so... it IS a cool monitor no doubt but really.. that's literally more than I could wish for. :) I'm quite happy with my 32" ;)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I like how he says you need TWO RTX2080ti's to run it in full resolution and refresh, so right there, that's what, $4 grand? Or 3500 anyway. and yeah, a new desk / stand / wall to put it on, in a room big enough to get far enough away that you can actually see everything on it, and a new house to put that room in, so OK, sure. Here I am with a 24" or maybe it's 23" I don't know, that is already too big for the desk really.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

That certainly is over the top  ???

I've moved mainly to the PS4, and am playing on a 55-inch television. Graphics may not be as good, but I have a very large feel "world", and it doesn't cost $40k  :gnehe:

Art Blade

the chair was $40k, the monitor costs "only" around $7k.. peanuts. :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

It would be wasted on me I don't have 4K eyes.  :-[
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

nex

Some drive-in Cinemas have screens like that  ???
Respect is earned, not given.

Tags:
🡱 🡳