Caught in action:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Moonlight in a dark night:

Keep Your Dreams Simple:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

nice pics :) And in all the time, I haven't yet been to the ice lake :)

Dweller_Benthos

Neat. I had some nice moments early in the morning with the sun coming through camp fire smoke and whatnot, but didn't think to grab a shot of it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I found this funny. I was sneaking and my horses were following suit. Kind of. :D

a small hunting party

Dweller_Benthos

"Hey you two! Be quiet back there! I'm hunting wabbits"
D_B

Art Blade

:)

I was thinking of, "the master huntsman and his two apprentices." :bigsmile:

fragger

lol Dweller :D

Aw, they want to come with you, Art. They must love you :gnehe:

Nice pics, guys :thumbsup: BinnZ's one of him canoeing reminded me of how well R* does water in their games - well, in GTA V anyway, the only game of theirs I've really played. Actual wave-type action, not just watery textures on a flat surface.

Art Blade

the water realism is quite complex and one of its parameters is so heavy on the graphics card that even my RTX2080TI caves in regarding overall FPS if I set it to 75% or 100%.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on December 23, 2019, 10:09:12 AM
if it is anything like the GTA heists, then I don't consider that "fun." I never liked the heists, it was simply the only way to make a reasonable amount of money.

Anyone know if the "gold glitch" still w0#k?

Dweller_Benthos

Finally remembered to take some screenshots, using the in game photo mode. This was a scenic overlook on the little town near where you start so I figured good a place as any.

Then I fooled around with the filters and other stuff you can do

Used one of the old time photo style settings with it backed off a little, and colored just a touch, not complete black & white.
D_B

PZ

Nice. I actually believe I stood in the same place

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on December 26, 2019, 11:02:34 AMAnyone know if the "gold glitch" still w0#k?
If you mean save while grabbing a gold bar, Nope, they fixed it.

PZ

Dang, I loved using that one. I don't know what harm it would have been to leave that one in place.

It is too bad there is no Game plus mode, else I'd probably start a new play through. I don't really want to start from scratch.

Art Blade

well.. now that you can (and have to) you can make things right that you didn't do right or didn't know, and do some things wrong just to see what happens.. :gnehe: I think it is worth getting it on PC. Even for a new start. You've got time at your hand, PZ :)

D_B, I did the same stuff with that photo mode :D

PZ

I actually did play for a while without extra cash when the game first came out. Other than the stunning graphics, I was a bit disappointed in how hard it was to get cash to upgrade and purchase things, especially weapons. After I used the gold glitch and then purchased what I wanted, the game was much more fun for me.

Tags:
🡱 🡳