Red Dead Screenies

Started by BinnZ, December 09, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I found four gold bars. Upgraded the camp with what money can buy from it, looted a lot, got rewards from strangers and bounty hunting and upgraded all my weapons from that, bought a ton of clothes (for some you need ingredients AND money, see trapper) and I don't know what to do with the rest. I am running around with nearly $2,000. So it is quite easy to play without cheated money. Only not as fast.

PZ

Yeah, I know, but you have way more patience than I have  :gnehe:

BinnZ

:anigrin:

Well, I'm not that patient either, but I am currently at a balance above 3k and I didn't feel like I worked hard for it. What helped me on the way was a few treasure maps. Really easy if you check online for the locations, and you can still see if you can solve the clues yourself. Fun and pays good.  :)
"No hay luz"

BinnZ

This outfit is something I worked quite hard for. You need all sorts of hides (pelts) to let the trapper craft the items, combined with the 'legendary bear pelt' you got from the missions Josea gives you, bear hunting.
The outfit doesn't give you anything extra, except that you can easily use it in the outfit menu as a whole. And it looks nice, well, ridiculous. The people in the streets will let you know ;)

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Another prison adventure:

Found a wagon full of dynamite:

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

BinnZ

Who needs a boar, when you got a horse?

"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

I'll just leave this here:

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

water-fall. :gnehe:

Art Blade

cooking skills :-X

Dweller_Benthos

As soon as I realized what was happening, I started a video but it only captured a bit of it before it flew off, so I had to grab a screenshot from that.
D_B

Art Blade

cool. do you have the prerequisites and location for that? I'd like to see that myself  :)

Dweller_Benthos

Don't know, I can look up where it was, but I just stumbled on this shack and when I went inside it was all creepy skeletons and a letter to read, once I finished reading it, the UFO appeared. The letter mentions it so I guess that is the trigger to see the UFO. I didn't realize what was going on, as the shack all of a sudden filled with green light, lol.

Oh yeah it was night time too. I'll try to find it again and post a screen of the map location.
D_B

Art Blade

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳