Red Dead Screenies

Started by BinnZ, December 09, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I love that tree horse!  Reminds me of a flying nocturnal squirrel that was observing us in the hot tub quite a few years ago. He had huge eyes, and watched intently as we bathed.

Art Blade

that is so funny! :laughsm:

and yes, when I saw my horse there in the tree, I just had to take a pic of it and share it :)

Art Blade

ah, found it.. I had one saved up for you guys..

if you thought the tree horse was funny.. he's again in the pic below, but the star is my other funny horse "Dreamie" sitting on a fence like a bird. I had to hop up there, too, of course.

we're all crazy. :gnehe:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

:D  :thumbsup:

If you had another one on the other side of that opening, it would look like marble horse statues guarding the gate.  ;D

Art Blade

OK, lemme show you how I saw that horse when I turned around. I actually thought it was a new statue and it took a few moments to realise it was actually my horse sitting on the fence :laughsm:

oh, new statue? And where is my temp horse?

PZ

It is a cool capture - did you see how it got up there? I'm assuming it is some kind of game glitch.

Art Blade

I know how it happens because it happens frequently, but I haven't been able to watch it because of how it happens: When you fast-travel to Blackwater AND have a temp horse with you, the temp horse will spawn (like always) quite a bit behind you. In Blackwater, that spawning point is unfortunately around where you see the horse sitting on the fence. Sometimes I only heard some crashing (when it fell off the fence, likely) and I saw it merged with the fence (only the head stuck out like a trophy on the wall over a fire place) but it can glitch itself out of it. I guess it's just a random thing that it glitches up there and can't really move. I think I tried to hop onto it to make it move or I called it, but it wouldn't leave the fence by itself. :anigrin:

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on March 01, 2020, 06:44:08 PM
...Sometimes I only heard some crashing (when it fell off the fence, likely) and I saw it merged with the fence (only the head stuck out like a trophy on the wall over a fire place...

:laughsm:  :thumbsup:

Dweller_Benthos

That's pretty funny, good balance for a horse lol
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Art Blade

I don't believe it, it has been raining in-game for some time, with thunderstorms, and I already had one lightning strike nearby that I couldn't actually see because the whole screen went white and another that I didn't see, either, because it was probably behind me but my screen was shaking. Right now, I saw a lightning strike, it hit the water which came shooting up like a geyser and I took the screenshot when the water had almost completely splashed down again. You can still see it, however, and how close that was.

???

lightning strike

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Dang, that is close, I don't suppose there was any result, like something to find there?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I had the same idea and checked. Indeed, there was nothing, not even an impact crater.

PZ

That's a cool pic though - I'd never seen a lightning strike  O0

Tags:
🡱 🡳