LowPolyOWG

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Hey, I just maxed out my skill trees :anigrin:

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Had like 96 skill points. Prior to that, I think I spent somewhere between 20-30 to max out health and the hunting syringe ;)

This time, I didn't bother to reveal the map, I would rather have Min's propaganda blasting through my ears, instead of Rabbi Ray Rana's rambling :gnehe:

Sacrificing some Royal Army to the Kyrati gods :gnehe: With my pet mine :evil2:

Art Blade

fragger

Playing without the map revealed would be an interesting challenge :thumbsup:

If you maxed out your skills, then you must have reached level 10 in the Arena at some point. I never had the perseverance to get that far :gnehe: So I never gained access to the Bushman assault rifle, it forever stayed unbought in my games.

Art Blade

oh geez, the arena. Yep, I did that, only to unlock that Bushman AR. I don't remember much of it except that it was quite a chore.

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: fragger on February 01, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
If you maxed out your skills, then you must have reached level 10 in the Arena at some point. I never had the perseverance to get that far :gnehe: So I never gained access to the Bushman assault rifle, it forever stayed unbought in my games.

No, I installed the Open World Mod. Which gave me everything from the start :anigrin: What I have been doing is collecting lost letters, destroying cargo trucks, propaganda posters, Mask of Yalung and the outposts ;)

LowPolyOWG

Gah, UBI*bleep**bleep**bleep* should never partnered with Nvidia in this game :banghead: I had some crashes with FC4 as of late and guess what? It crashed because of Nvidia GameWorks Gimp/CrashWorks. Notably the Hairworks module, for the animal fur tech :banghead: :angry-new:

Disabling the Fur option made the game w0#k again  :bigsmile:

LowPolyOWG

Finished the game... I decided to kill everyone, except for Pagan. He unfortunately escaped in the chopper, I tried to take him down with the LK-1018 and the rocket missed  ::)

Finishing Sabal after his rambling about me "destroying" Mohan's legacy.

Ajay decided to roast Amita for dinner :evil2: :laughsm: :anigrin:

Wise words from Pagan

Scattering the ashes.

Bye bye Pagan

PZ

Nice!  I need to check to see if I have the game for the PS4 - might just do this before FC5 arrives if I have time after being done with AC Origins  :thumbsup:

fragger

You know you can shoot down Pagan's helicopter after the cutscene of him leaving in it? As long as you have a rocket launcher or explosive arrows equipped, that is, but you have to be fairly quick. You'll get a message saying, "The king is dead". Later, post-story, you can make your way back up there and find the wrecked heli with a dead Pagan next to it and get, from memory, 500,000 Rupees off his body, plus a couple of other bits and pieces.

LowPolyOWG

I know, but the damn rocket missed :banghead: :'(

fragger

Bugger :banghead:

That was why I always used to take the recurved bow loaded with explosive arrows on the final mission, much quicker to reload. So if the first one misses, I could still get in another shot or two. I loved the recurved bow in FC4, never went anywhere without it :gnehe: I always used to buy the Marksman sight for it, which made aiming a lot easier than with the basic two-dot thingy. Very versatile weapon, that. Good for stealth kills, hunting skittish animals like deers, setting stuff on fire (like those propaganda posters that are stuck way up on radio towers), blowing stuff up, and I could even use the plain arrows for distraction, like a long-distance version of throwing a rock.

LowPolyOWG

I used the Buzzsaw, LK-1018 (LCAM upgrade), AMR and the M79. Used the lock-on functionality for the LK-1018 and the rocket dropped off the cluster bomb somewhere else :banghead: Could probably hip fired it instead or just used the Buzzsaw/AMR to blow Pagan up  :anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳