Far Cry 4

Started by PZ, February 22, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I know you would, AB, and I appreciate the thought  O0

My UBI*bleep* client won't even start until it does an update, GKID - they, Steam, and Origin make absolutely sure they update my clients before they are allowed to start anything at all

BinnZ

Quote from: fragger on February 24, 2017, 06:20:39 PM
I have never even looked at FC3 again since FC4 came out.

Me neither :gnehe:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

neither have I  :anigrin: Then again, I don't remember when I last touched FC4 let alone ANY game from UBI*bleep*.

BinnZ

since I last touched FC3 I didn't touch any UBI*bleep*. Not even FC2, although I would like to go back to Africa one day ;)

FC2 is just un-UBI*bleep* enough to keep playing O0
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

even I can agree with that. :) But I don't play FC2 anymore. Maybe some day..

PZ

When I went in to FC2 the other day I realized that I'd changed the onboard programming of my mouse - changed it back again so I had FC2 as the first one  :gnehe:

Art Blade

nex

I have not played FC3 and FC4 for a very long time, and will not in the future. After I removed Win10 and reinstalled Win7 I reinstalled FC2, Medal Of Honor 2010 and Battlefield BC2. Played them all once through and then I got Battlefield Hardline which I'm presently on the fourth playthrough. What I like about it is there are a total of ten episodes in the game, plus a short prologue. Play them on one of three different difficulties: Cadet, Officer or Veteran, and completing the campaign on Officer or Veteran difficulty will unlock Hardline difficulty at the end of the game.
Respect is earned, not given.

PZ

Glad it worked out, nex!  O0

JRD

Suddenly, FC4 is on sale at STEAM as I type... 50% off.

Downloading!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Art Blade

enjoy the copter rides  :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

nex

Quote from: nexor on March 02, 2017, 08:06:45 AM
I have not played FC3 and FC4 for a very long time, and will not in the future. After I removed Win10 and reinstalled Win7 I reinstalled FC2, Medal Of Honor 2010 and Battlefield BC2. Played them all once through and then I got Battlefield Hardline which I'm presently on the fourth playthrough. What I like about it is there are a total of ten episodes in the game, plus a short prologue. Play them on one of three different difficulties: Cadet, Officer or Veteran, and completing the campaign on Officer or Veteran difficulty will unlock Hardline difficulty at the end of the game.
Oops! this post should have been somewhere else, screwed up, again.....!
Respect is earned, not given.

JRD

Just played a couple hours. It feels very familiar since I have played FC3 again recently. Same mechanics, same "climb towers and reveal the map" thing, everything shown on map, which kind of kills the exploration factor but is not a game killer. I like the fact that I can now move dead bodies and climb using a grappling hook. Several weapons are becoming available from start and as soon as I star crafting new weapon holsters it will be fun. Quite linear but the feeling of an open world game is there, I can tell. The monetary system seems more balanced than in FC3. I'm curious to get a feeling of the day/night cycle. Hopefully its not as fast as in the previous game.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳