Far Cry 4

Started by PZ, February 22, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

I prefer using the fast travel method instead. If I am on a mission, restarting it does the trick :)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

fragger

@Art: "Sorry for the inconvenience?" Mate, how could I feel inconvenienced after all the trouble you went to? I should be apologizing to you :gnehe: It's greatly appreciated. The least I can do is give you a +1 for your efforts :)

I checked through that topic when I was looking, evidently I missed it altogether. Maybe I accidentally skipped a page. Wouldn't be the first time - I'm not very good at finding stuff like that.

Art Blade

thank you for the kudo mate, very kind of you :)

I think you missed your own post because back then, you hid the pics between spoiler tags and I bet you were looking for the pics which of course you wouldn't see by quickly skimming through that topic.

Finding and remembering stuff, somehow I've got a knack for it. :bigsmile: Let's see, I think JRD once said something funny about me as in "why use Google when we've got Art" -- I'll try to find that.

Here goes, and it was JRD! I remembered that detail even 7 years later :anigrin:

Quote from: JRD on February 08, 2011, 04:49:08 PM
If you can't google it, Art can blade it........  ;D

Our resident search engine!!!

LowPolyOWG

:anigrin:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

AI war :gnehe: The Golden Path guy got a RPG to his face later :-X

nex

Quote from: OWGKID on January 19, 2018, 02:40:22 AM
I prefer using the fast travel method instead. If I am on a mission, restarting it does the trick :)
The problem in wildlands, you cannot use the fast travel when your'e in combat or even if they just searching for you.
I tried the grenade trick in wildlands once before, my team mates revived exactly where I was, the only way I got out of it
was to use up all my grenades one at a time until I was killed and re spawned a short distance from there.   :banghead:
Respect is earned, not given.

Art Blade

:thumbsup: :D

yeah I hate it when you respawn right in the midst of it all

Art Blade

I remember having been in a stupid situation that basically got me killed over and over again. Imagine, you get killed and the opponent is still there, you respawn virtually in their crosshair and get whacked again right away. Actually those respawn kills remind me of a ball machine in a tennis court. You respawn like a tennis ball that pops out of the machine across the net just to be returned across the net with a violent volley. Then the next ball pops out of that machine and the tennis player is already waiting for his next spectacular volley, rinse and repeat. It's maybe even more like skeet shooting..  :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

I had that same stuff happen to me in H1Z1. :banghead: Worst thing, the game hadn't loaded properly so I heard myself die during a loading screen...

LowPolyOWG

Finished collecting them all. I decided to do everything this time, which includes removing all propaganda/Masks of Yalung. Currently halfway with the propaganda and got about about 20 masks left :)

Ubibug strikes again. This bear was stuck in an infinite death anim loop :anigrin: I believe I killed it as soon as he spawned, or was in the middle of attacking a Yak. Which got shredded by a MG42 :evil2:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

:gnehe:

The letters are very interesting to read. Now, I wonder how they would end up in Kyrat and survive for 200 years. Robert and Charlotte must have received them, seeing how they manage to reply to eachother.

fragger

Yep, there's a bit of a logic flaw there :anigrin: That occurred to me too.

LowPolyOWG

O0

The open world mod makes the game much more enjoyable. FC4 should have been like that from the start.

PZ

I still have FC4 on my list of "to get" PC games just because of that mod. "Open world" just does not mean that much when there are so many restrictions guiding you down the developer's mandated path.

LowPolyOWG

O0

If you haven't read it yet, here's the PC specs for Far Cry 5

Apparently, the MG42/Buzzsaw feeds from a 10-round belt :huh-new: Yet, it can fire 400 rounds before running empty :laughsm: However, why would you spend resources on rendering 400 bullet models?? Same quirk exists in The Division too, the M60 feeds from a short 10-15 round belt.

Tags:
🡱 🡳