Red Dead Videos

Started by Art Blade, December 19, 2019, 11:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

:laughsm:

That first shot, brilliant! :thumbsup: :evil2:
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Yep, that's a good use of dynamite arrows.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

thanks, guys. :anigrin: I actually ran in this random encounter before. First I watched it on a stream, then I ran into it but only killed the leader (the others escaped) so I didn't save the progress and hoped for the next time. That time in the vid. :evil2: I had already envisioned using dynamite there after running into them for the first time. I had to wait quite a bit to trigger it again (prerequisites are: night time and near Strawberry) so when it happened I immediately paused the game, fired up the recording software and you watched the result. :bigsmile:

PZ

This is the best video yet!

Art Blade

Art Blade

Call me the Horse Master. :gnehe:

PZ

Art Blade

PZ

I stole a horse using your method, and it worked great. Now I am looking for horses in towns that have stronger characteristics so I can steal them  :evil2:

Art Blade

Art Blade

a more elegant way of "stealing" a horse (no honour loss) as well as how to lead more than one temp horse. In this case, I "steal" two horses and ride with my main horse, followed by those two temp horses, to a stable and sell them.

Dweller_Benthos

So, as long as you're "friends" with the horse, it doesn't really matter who owns it?

But you were mean to the dog, booooo!  :sad-new:
D_B

Art Blade

well, it's not exactly as long as you're friends with the horse because as soon as you're friends, it's yours, and you can't really "unfriend" a horse. The trick is, you can indeed "befriend" any horse (as long as it doesn't belong to a named character such as one of your gang members) and more precisely, it is called bonding with it. If you do that without sitting on it, nobody cares and you don't lose honour. :) I think the devs didn't think of anyone doing that, same as my saddle trick. I've never seen a video with anyone doing any of those tricks and the people I talked to who play RDR2 didn't know any of those tricks, either. I may have discovered something nobody knew. At least it's not common knowledge so even if someone knows these tricks, you don't easily find out about that.

And the dog, it was in the way (I wanted to show how those two horses follow me around) and would have started to bark all the time and would have continued to be in the way. What I did was sending the dog away, there wasn't an alternative. I did that so I wouldn't accidentally have one of my horses step on the dog, especially the horse I was riding, to avoid any conflict. The dog is always there, you can try it yourself :)

Dweller_Benthos

Art, always finding the new angles!

I know, the dogs are sometimes annoying the way they bark all the time, lol!
D_B

Art Blade

absolutely :) I normally "praise" them, even pat them if I feel like it, but that particular mutt is always annoying me there because he doesn't go away after praising and/or patting and he keeps barking after praising/patting. It's easier to just scold him because then he runs away. :anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳