Second Extinction

Started by Dweller_Benthos, May 07, 2020, 01:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

fragger

Art Blade

fragger

Eww, dino-gore raining from the sky :undecided-new:

I really meant earlier that it would be cool if there were things like triceratops and stegosaurus in the game. Dinosaurs that aren't carnivores or predators, but could still really mess up your day if you made them cranky :gnehe: Have you ever seen what a stegosaurus has on the end of its tail? You wouldn't want to cop a whack from that. Or be on the end of triceratops horns ???

Art Blade

yeah, like a massive nubby club the size of a tree.. and the other like some sort of a cross between a rhino and a bull, but bah, you can still blow up all of those just as well. The "rainfall" might look different regarding parts coming down but else..  :anigrin:

fragger

Sorry to nitpick, but a stegosaurus had four big pointed bones, like horns, on its tail. The most commonly known dinosaur with a club on the end of its tail is an ankylosaurus, though there are some other dinos that had similar tails.

I'm not trying to be a smarty-pants, I'm just a dinosaur fan from way back :gnehe: One of the first books I can remember owning as a little kid was about dinosaurs. They still fascinate me.

Art Blade

cheers old fossil, I confused those. O0

fragger

No problema :bigsmile:

Hey, I'm not old! I'm squarely within the "certain age" bracket :gnehe:

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

I saw that, and thought about it, but I think I'll wait. Then I thought "There was a Serious Sam 3 ?!?!?" never played that one. Honestly I'm not sure I played the first two in their entirety. But for over the top shooter action, can't really beat them.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳