Immortals Fenyx Rising

Started by KingRat, January 28, 2021, 01:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingRat

So, yea that's what I've been playing a lot of recently. Have Ubisoft's other new game, but like the Greek mythos. I was already playing Titan Quest on the xbox after they made the dlc's Ragnarok & Atlantis available on consuls.

I realize I haven't been around, but hope you're all doing well and surviving...

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

I was looking into this game, might be interesting, though I already bought another new game last week that I don't have time to play lol.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

:D same here - I've no purchased anything new since the last AC game, but I still have others on my list that I've barely played and need to dig out of the mothballs.  :gnehe:

fragger

Blimey, another month has flown past... I'm losing track of the days :undecided-new:

I haven't had much time to play lately, but when I do I'm still cycling through my old faithfuls of Fallout 4, Civ V and XCOM :gnehe: All "oldies" to be sure and I've played the daylights out of them all, but those three titles never get old for me.

When I finally do have the time, I'll think about getting into something new. Not meaning to mope, but the way things are going, I prefer to spend whatever precious gaming time that comes my way sticking with what I know I'll enjoy, without having to surmount a new learning curve.

PZ

Quote from: fragger on March 03, 2021, 12:48:35 PM
Blimey, another month has flown past... I'm losing track of the days :undecided-new:

Thats a sign of old age, fragger. Welcome to the old geezers club  :gnehe:

I like the old games as well. I still play modded FC2 occasionally, and mostly AC: Origins as old titles. However, the mood sometimes strike to do games like Wildlands and a few other Far Cry and AC games.

Art Blade

most new games are annoying to some degree as they typically require you to stupidly grind for something and to do mindless challenges, while I would rather just roam freely and do stuff I like.

The only new game in years so far that REALLY hit the spot for me has been Cyberpunk 2077. I never had so much fun and freedom in all those years before.

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳