Far Cry 4 modding tools

Started by LowPolyOWG, August 22, 2017, 02:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Just browsed Youtube randomly and came across a FC4 modding channel. The video had a link to FCModding at FreeForums (I think that was JRaven's forum before he signed up at the old OWG site).

I'll give them a try later after schoolwork and see if I can mod FC4 to my liking :evil2: I guess they decided to complete and enhance Gibbed's w0#k. Let's hope I can make every gun have gold paint now :gnehe:

The modding tools
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

PZ

Nice  O0

Modding is a main reason I like the Fallout series

LowPolyOWG

Only the file unpacker was available for download :banghead: Quite powerful, it comes with an interactive UI, making it much more efficient to mod the game :gnehe:

nex

Quote from: OWGKID on August 22, 2017, 02:20:13 AM
Just browsed Youtube randomly and came across a FC4 modding channel. The video had a link to FCModding at FreeForums (I think that was JRaven's forum before he signed up at the old OWG site).

I'll give them a try later after schoolwork and see if I can mod FC4 to my liking :evil2: I guess they decided to complete and enhance Gibbed's w0#k. Let's hope I can make every gun have gold paint now :gnehe:

The modding tools

Do you need to register on the site to be able to download the modding tools?
Respect is earned, not given.

LowPolyOWG

Maybe that link has been removed :huh-new: Most forums requires you to register to download stuff anyway

LinkHero

I recently started modding FC4, and I have had some success in that area. My first contribution to that genre is (like FC2) modding the small ammo pickups. I have posted on that site, its a repository for how-tos for FC4.
Level up that health:
cuz dead men do no DPS.
                                      -LinkHero,2018

Tags:
🡱 🡳