GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

O0

Rockstar had some Snapmatic contests that usually rewards money.

.... Looks like Take Two needs more $$ aand want to make R* introduce more microtransactions.... OK, Shark Cards is enough, but not more...
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

That video didn't reveal anything I hadn't already been aware of -- the gaming industry is an industry rather than a charity bazaar. The quotes in the vid.. stop the vid so the sound is off and so you get plenty of time to read them. When I did, I read a statement of someone who simply speaks the truth when he says that they can't go on forever giving away free content. It further shows me that they're aware that customers can't be ripped off without them noticing. So they avoid rip-offs in order to avoid customers from turning away. Makes perfect sense. Also, they know that they could optimize their business model in order to get the most money out of their customers but they don't take that extra step, they don't go the extra mile; they know that they keep getting money yet don't get excessively greedy. And yes, customers are delighted if they get a massive game and lots of freebies. That's why they don't mind micro transactions because and if they're not necessary but voluntary. You actually can play the game without and can achieve all the stuff, they're not exclusive -- other than for instance Microsoft/Turn 10 and the Forza Horizon franchise which offers a LOT of exclusive stuff you will have to pay for in real money if you want it.

So.. that vid, to me, was just a rather bad show by someone who enjoys abusive language seasoned with tasteless images and even more so who loves listening to himself. All of which combined is in a way even worse than what he tried to convey.

LowPolyOWG

That's true and people are yet complaining...

Anyway, here is the gunrunning trailer :evil2: :anigrin:

Seems like we'll get a new SMG based on the UMP and a new optic (EOTech/Holographic sight) along with a new AK. Could be the AK-15 and AK-12 fuzed together (overall design, open front sight), but with a BUIS rear sight. It appears to be called the Assault Rifle Mk. 2, judging by the blueprint on the wall. A new pistol skin is also shown, or a new model. It might be an Mk. 2 version of the Heavy Pistol.

The M60 will also come. TIME TO FEED THE PIG :evil2: And thermal sights for snipers :anigrin:

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

More GTA shenigans :anigrin:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Finally, I can start filling up my garage :gnehe:

Cop wars

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

LowPolyOWG

Binn allowed Art to do a test run with the special vehicles. I decided to "troll" AB and drive under him :anigrin:

Flare gun vs cops  :D

Art Blade

hehe, it was a very entertaining session :)

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

I'm mostly retired from GTA but like yesterday, I might still drop by sometimes. :)

BinnZ

I wonder when you will pick up your active duty again :)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

hehe, I'm not planning on returning to active duty. Only visiting from time to time :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳