GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I'm happy for you, BinnZ, that you FINALLY, after about half a year of trying, got that bloody achievement and I am glad it's over :anigrin: I'm also glad that I was part of your crew and saw it happen. I promised you I'd be on your crew until you managed. Now I'm "free" to play something else again :anigrin:

Also cool for me, the same day, I was able to talk to and play online together with D_B after all those (almost 10) years that we've known each other O0

LowPolyOWG

The cops in Los Santos can go back to donut shopping again :laughsm: :gnehe:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

:laughsm: :thumbsup:

Slapped you guys on both shoulders for your help and support, I owe you guys big time :)

:thumbsup: +2
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

no good deed goes without punishment.

+1 for you, too :gnehe:

BinnZ

uploading the gameplay vid takes forever, but it will be good quality at least. 42 minutes, of which the first 5 mins is menus and such I guess. Will post a link as soon as it's finished uploading ;)
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Thank you, Merryweather :evil2: :anigrin:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Well, they forgot one guy ::)

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah it was great fun racing with you guys and getting some tips from Art on the finer points of making money. I'll be around now and then and if we can join up, that will be great!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

D_B, I've still got something (legal) up the sleeve for you regarding making money :gnehe:

checking that vid now

Art Blade

watched it. All of it. :) Looks just like any of those "let's play" videos but while we were playing it, it was way more intense than the vid could ever get across.

BinnZ

Exactly my thoughts when I watched it :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, nice vid, I know I'll never get to the point of actually doing that, so it was nice to see how it worked out. I was hoping to hear you guy's voice chat too, I'm sure there were some good moments between the four of you there.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳