GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinnZ

GKID is right, it's a crate that belongs to a player who ordered a drop of special cargo. He has to bring all 3 crates to his warehouse. When he saves the stock, it will be worth a lot when he sells it by the bunch. Other players who are in his CEO organization can help him, and players who aren't, are considered rivals. All rivals get a prompt to destroy the cargo.

Nb. There are cars that can shoot rockets by the player who's driving it. One is the armoured Tampa, it also can shoot with a minigun. The Tampa looks like a simple muscle car with armoured plating and gun upgrades. Other option is the Vigilante which looks like a bat mobile. Then you have the Oppressor, which is a bike that can fly ánd shoot rockets :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

oh, that explains it, I think. Yeah, then me and the other guy ruined his day, lol. We destroyed both crates. So I take it you can only pick up one, then have to run it back to store it, then run back for the others? That seems almost impossible if there's any distance involved and the other players on the server are paying any kind of attention. That is, unless you've got people helping you. Be pretty foolish to even try if you didn't.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

BinnZ

I did it a lot, but I always made sure to be in an empty public session so no one would bother me  ;)
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Honestly, I don't really enjoy/want to being *bleep* against other players. Althought I do enjoy killing the cops/NPCs in the game :laughsm: :anigrin:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

Hey D_B, if you have time, I have a heist finale. It's the last of the last and gives a nice payout. I kept it for you, so you can have a little starting cash. It's not too difficult with one or two of us around, and actually can be quite fun. Gives you an impression of what heisting is all about. If we manage, I could have you get a payout of close to a million. Let me know when you're online then I'll start it up :)
I'm sure Art or GKID are willing to help, don't you guys?
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Sure I am :)

if it's the doomsday heist finale, I suggest 3 rather than 4 people so the payout will be bigger.

LowPolyOWG

DB is low ranked and needs to be carried. The third guy would need to solo and to hack I guess. I am not sure if this will be a good idea with 3 players

Art Blade

alright. We'll shoot D_B and share the dough among us.

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

:anigrin:

I think you're right. Playing with him (team of 4) essentially is playing with 3. ;)

Dweller_Benthos

haha, yeah, if you guys think it can be done, I'd be up for it. I did a deal breaker last night and while I was out killing pedestrians for the money, the other two guys did the mission, I guess they just went right for it, and I didn't even have to do anything. Not as much money, but I essentially had to do nothing.
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

I think you underestimate D_B
However, 4 would be great fun!

D_B Would get 55% of 1.5 million, so still 800k 8)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Art believes in me! I'm so honored!

I did some kind of gang warfare thing last night. I was driving around and noticed a red shaded area on the map, in the high rise building that's under construction. I got out of the car and it said to fight gang members and look for loot in crates. Well I never found any crates, but I did fight off all the gang members and got some money for that, plus all the stuff they dropped, so it was fun.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳