GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

That's pretty good about stealing the cars and getting the phone call because of it. I might have to try that.

.... and where is the Playboy mansion? errr... asking for a friend. Yep.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

funny, I stole both cars and never got that call. Amanda's car even magically duplicated itself -- I had it in my garage while she had it in her driveway.

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

best go there at night, I'd say around well after dark

fragger

Yeah, they only come out at night ;)

Dweller_Benthos

LOL, I might have to give it a look sometime.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

BinnZ

Yesterday I did a pacific standard heist with some friends I know from since I played MP3 multiplayer. We had heisted before a lot in GTA Online and decided to give it another go. Man, there were so many buggy things and glitches and disconnections... We played for over 2 hours and finally managed to get it done. We had the 'instant headshot' glitch at Avi's island, we had the 'engine won't start' glitch on several occasions, we had the 'can't grab the money' bug in the pacific and we had bouncing and glitching cars all around us. LG, who got several game crashes during the game, could often not connect to the lobby ot randomly left.
It was one of the most annoying evenings I've passed in LS. :angry-new:
Since I am also busy with SE3 now, it feels like it's time to take some real distance from the game. Still, I don't see another game replace the 'total experience' this game offers. And I'm also a bit afraid to find it; don't want another game right now that sucks up so much of my time :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

if it is a replacement, it won't suck up more than you're used to. :anigrin:

LowPolyOWG

Currently playing GTA O as I'm helping my friend with CEO stuff. Honestly, GTA V isn't that really graphical impressive as it could have been. Still, gameplay<graphics  ;) There's some small details R* could have done to make it look better.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Note how the MG's firing pin and the engravings are just flat textures rather than actual physical parts.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

6.3 million dollar on the floor :anigrin:

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

Yep, selling two large warehouses and a medium one pays off :)

LowPolyOWG

So generous of you, Rockstar :anigrin: Discovered a "bug" that made my warehouse refill itself automatically. What happened: It seems my warehouse data isn't synced with the latest server update (25% bonus is applied again) so the game claims I need to restart the game. After I went back to my warehouse, it was full again! Unfortunately, it seems like if you sell it, the game won't give you money at all. I assume the character data is stored server side and since my client is "outdated", it refuses to accept the data my PC sends to them.

PZ

Reminds me of a mission bug in the original RDR where you are to take out some kind of bad guy in town. Instead of killing him I beat him up, then threw him on a horse and took him out of town where I killed the guy. When I returned to town there he was again, just as before, so I did a large number of these "kills" each time collecting the reward.  :bigsmile:

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳