Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Art Blade

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on July 24, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
uh-oh, same day as the NEXT update for No Man's Sky......

downloading.. 6.5 GB.

Currently I have got FIVE games in my steam download manager, all of which were/are getting updates.

Art Blade

for BinnZ.. first steps into after hours, the club dlc.

Art Blade

I wanted to record the missions necessary to get the club up and running but for some reason I had a map overlay blocking the vid behind it.

Anyway, there were only a few things to do and those were easy:

1) pick up staff members. Three people, one on the beach, two in LS city centre. Take them to the club. One bouncer, one bar tender and one guy I think for the illegal business in the basement, a mechanic or some such.

2) Steal sound equipment from an open-air party. Somewhere close to the Eastern highway, off road, a party bus is the target. Just get there and drive away in that bus, with the screaming DJ still on the roof. That thing is so tall, the first overhead road sign shaved off most of the roof stuff, including DJ. The next bridge I passed under shaved away the rest of the roof and Gay Tony rang me up, telling me to take it easy and that luckily we only needed the massive speakers on the side of the bus which were still attached. Delivered to the club, done.

3) Pick up the DJ from LS International Airport. Only the plane overshot because the pilot was unconsciousness (probably popped some pills) and I had to chase it to the big Air Strip in the desert. Our DJ played pilot in the meantime. Sure. He even landed that thing without going up in flames. Yeah, sure. Take him to the club, done.

I think that was about it. Maybe one more pickup but that's it.

To my surprise, the club not only comes with a 10 car slots garage (can be upgraded with three additional decks with 10 cars each, total 40 cars, but also comes with your own mechanic who can upgrade your cars. And there was a van in the garage that could be equipped with mines, and either machine guns in the grille or a remote controlled minigun or a remote controlled .50 cal gun.

The main purpose of the club is to serve as a hub of all your businesses and you can bulk sell your goods, for instance. But even without any extra upgrades, my club generated 10k per day. The dance floor is fun, full of people and the DJ is playing for my taste nice club music. How you can get better DJs eludes me but that is an option.

I added lights to my club and that's it, a nice place to chill out (oh, from your underground office's PC you can watch a stream of the DJ at w0#k, with different camera angles) and to store/park even more cars. :anigrin: The biggest area is downstairs and almost as big as a bunker or facility. Its main purpose is to serve as a massive storage room.

my club Paradise
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

BinnZ

Droool!!!
Ok, I was a bit disappointed when looking at the outside when you arrived the first time. Will that change when you start upgrading?
The interior and the abilities are awesome. That upgradable van is for deliveries Art, I read that in the advertisement.
Please tell me this dlc didn't come with new achievements, I was a bit worried when I saw the news you could earn 'awards' with dancing in your club 😬
Keep it coming Art, thanx for the upload! Nice to keep in contact with the 'home front' 😜
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

I just checked your steam profile and it's still 77/77 so no, no new achievements :)

The outside didn't change but the inside did. I don't want to get into trouble with copyright infringements by recording a club video with music and recording a club without music looks stupid..  people dancing in silence..

Art Blade

regarding the outside changes: I don't think so, actually. Imagine you and I had the same club location. Can't change the outside.

LowPolyOWG

Played with Art earlier this morning. Got some Nightclub screenies.

Never buy the expensive drink. Not good for your health :-X :D

When I passed out, I respawned here ???

Someone is trying to take a selfie without having camera mode enabled ::) :laughsm:

Dancing :)

Dweller_Benthos

So you can drink so much you pass out? Too funny. I took a tour with Art just after he opened, nice place. I imagine the other locations have different exteriors, so if you want a more "upscale" looking place, the others might be more suited.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Not going to bother with the nightclubs. I hoped that the update would bring new guns. No, there are still three empty shelve spots in Ammunation

Art Blade

two new cars I think, some clothes I haven't yet checked, and probably a few new van-type vehicles one of which I upgraded to the max with full armour plating, it can drop proxi mines (using the honk button so you guys who are so fond of honking your horns, better be careful :gnehe:) and it got a remote minigun on the roof. Else, nothing I'm aware of.

Turns out that the club comes with ONE car slot inside. Only the upgrades allow 3x10, like the business building. Got one of those parking decks now for 10 cars.

Also it turns out that the mechanic doesn't w0#k on normal cars, just the vans and stuff.

And yes, I too passed out drinking one of the fancy alcoholic beverages (the top three or four are free for me) and then there are three types I think of bottled champagne even I'd have to pay for, the most expensive one knocks you back some $150,000. Might as well slap a piece of jewelry around some hooker's neck, might get more out of it before I pass out. :anigrin:

BinnZ

:laughsm:
150k for a drínk?! My goodness that's gotta be quite a trip  :o
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Art Blade

I bought the "cheap" champagne for 30 grand just to see what would happen. Now I know. Shake it and spray it!

use of champagne

I was actually flying that thing.

blip promo tour

Tags:
🡱 🡳