GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

O0

I hope Binn told you about the trick to make the game constantly spawn the same vehicle over and over again. Easy way to make money :)
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

Lol, GKID, why you think Art is going through all the trouble? 😊

The best spot to snipe the thief in the car (highway cop chase) is on the roof of that massive 'tools' store, along the highway a little farther ahead. Make sure to fly around the event in a big circle not to trigger it 😉

If you happen to have that cop chase to the left of Trevor's airstrip you should park your buzzard next to the big factory that looks like a steel mill. From there, standing on the road you can snipe the thief.

There's one more cop chase location, on the winding road right (east) of the convention center. I haven't found the perfect sniping spot there yet, but it's gotta be somewhere on the hillside to the left of the road,  close to the convention center. Also make sure to fly around the car here, it's aiming north and it's easiest to shoot through the windscreen. Funny fact: from a large distance the bullet will kill the driver but won't damage the car 😜
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Art Blade

So this time I managed. Same thing, police helicopter hovering over the Z-Type and I tried to kill the driver from the Tools roof but it wouldn't bloody kill the driver. I saw sparks when the bullets hit the car, I am sure I was hitting the driver. After like 10 or 15 shots, I decided to test it on a police car next to the Z-Type, and killed the cop driver. Three star wanted level, great. Lester got rid of it, I flew across the highway and landed my cargo bob on a slope just across the Tool store. After several attempts, I killed the right driver. Probably because that car is kind of tight and narrow, the bullets seem to hit everything but the driver at such a distance, but anyway. Three star wanted level while approaching the car with my cargo bob, I ignored the police and lifted the car up, then had Lester remove the wanted level again and I delivered the car without a scratch, just as you said, no bullet holes :)

And I had a race against the time of a driver again, this time my Hakuchou Drag took me there like on wings. The guys at the finish didn't like it so I killed them all, and drove that car to my warehouse, racing away from a few pursuers. A few bullet holes but alright, under $2K.

:)

Dweller_Benthos

Sounds like you've been busy, Art. I had a lot of fun doing a few of those missions with you. I was wondering, as we did that one mission with me driving and you covering me in the shopper, since I wasn't associated with you, we had no resistance. Could that w0#k the same way on these other missions? If another player comes along and steals the car you're supposed to, but isn't active in that mission, could they just walk off with it and have no trouble?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

you were actually associated with me, you were driving that car into my warehouse :gnehe:

But indeed, we should try that, you not being associated and then grab that car and just park it in front of my warehouse, perhaps :)

LowPolyOWG

Ah, the so-called "*bleep*" insurance :laughsm: :anigrin:

Art Blade

??? are you aware that it translates to "*bleep*" insurance?

And I've got 32 cars in stock now. Time to start selling :)

LowPolyOWG

Censored  :-X

But yeah, having another player that isn't a part of the organization prevents NPCs from spawning

Art Blade

nice :) We'll try that.

I just sold my first T20. :anigrin:

In the cooldown time between selling cars, I had time to do two things in a row: I stole another T20 to fill the gap so yes, that works O0 and I still had time to do a mission to get my club's popularity back up.

And now, going to sell the next T20 until I can steal one for the collection. Then the next top tier car, same principle. Actually fun, and money comes raining down on me now :bigsmile:

Art Blade

There were players in this session, I only found out after recording it. Well, so that's why it went so smoothly: No players in my way, and no AI because of those players. I'm glad it didn't end in a catastrophe :anigrin:

BinnZ

The "*bleep*" insurance as we call it only works during sell missions. GTA will detect that there's other players in the session, hence possible opposition. If you are alone, or only with associates, GTA will spawn AI opposition. We call them assholes, and whenever we sell a 3 car collection the 4th player around won't be associated, he will be our *bleep* insurance 😜.
We actually used to call it arshlog insurance because of Nomad, always complaining about these arshlogs trying to ram him off the roads 🙃

During stealing missions the assholes won't always spawn. It depends on the mission type.

Good to hear you're doing fine Art! I knew that simple import export car sales would give you just the perfect window to do the necessary club promo stuff between each sale, that's why I came up with it, apart from being the best way of making money on your own 😊
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

thanks, and yes, it's just perfect. For now I can say that I enjoy this well-oiled machinery of a selling, promoting, and stealing loop. But I am also aware that this is something that may keep a player busy both constantly and forever :-X Well, at least the big money is rolling in now. That's something I wasn't able to say ever before, playing on my own, and it all started with the club DLC. :)

I have to admit, I'm back in again. :anigrin:

Art Blade

something you want to know about the club:

the products don't transfer themselves to the club. Actually, they don't transfer to the club AT ALL. They stay in their respective businesses.

What the club does: Once you've got an active business, you can hire a tech guy to start producing THE SAME product as one of your businesses. So a club's production and sales are independent of the factories and hangars and all that.

Art Blade

Here, you want to see what it is like in a club? I checked it out for you until I passed out. Have fun :anigrin:

The music is again one of my own tracks, just to avoid copyright infringements.

Tags:
🡱 🡳