GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

You could get some rare crate missions from SecuroServ that cost lik $27K to start. That's probably not the same thing that Art mentions, I guess
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Quote from: Art Blade on July 27, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
here you go.

sell goods menu
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

BinnZ

Those are big amounts of product!
And there's no way you can influence what your tech guy is sourcing right?
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

yes you can but likely not what you're thinking:

I got a hangar. That's in the club menu "cargo and shipping" so that is what I assigned my first (free) techie to. He produces "cargo and shipping" units.

I got a bunker and it produces weapons (even though it ran dry, no supplies, no goods but a lot of people hanging around, cost me 7k per day. So that's in the club menu under "sporting goods" and I hired my second techie and assigned him to produce that.

Then I shut down the bunker business, checked the club's menu and the sporting goods were greyed-out and the techie was unassigned. I can't assign more than one techie to one of those products. So he kept idling. I can change who does what, like tell either techie A to produce cargo OR tell techie B to produce cargo.

So I returned to the bunker, restarted the business and assigned the idle techie in the club again to sporting goods. That's what I meant with "active" business. It doesn't w0#k if it's shut down.

Now I saw one of those three special orders required cargo and sporting goods, so I thought I'd get a new business to meet the third requirement which was forgery (the club's menu calls it "printing and copying") and started that business. Then I had three goods but only two techies, so I hired the third for some $180k.

And then there was no special offer any more that had been composed of cargo, sporting goods and printing.. Which is how I found out that they change.

Art Blade

I shut down the bunker and bought a cheap weed greenhouse so the idle techie in my nightclub had w0#k again and now all three of them keep producing stuff. Those biker businesses are currently all on offer, 25% off, so some $500k rather than around $700k was worth it (about the same for the forgery) and because none of those remaining businesses cost money (because I never bought any upgrades for them hehe), I'm now down to some five grand per day all costs included. Before, the bunker alone cost seven grand per day. The nightclub basement doesn't need any supplies and yet those techies keep piling up products, so now the nightclub basement produces pure profit. O0 All I have to do now and then is to do some promo jobs for the popularity so the daily nightclub itself keeps adding $10k every 48 minutes real time (one in-game day) and don't underestimate that: I already got $750k from the club alone, and some $250k so far from selling the products from the basement. That will likely increase now. Today alone I sold everything they had piled up for $135k :)

Art Blade

I got the stone hatchet, the $250k bonus for killing 25 people with that tomahawk and made about one million in a day, so I finally bought that new RR-type car :thumbsup: :bigsmile:

LowPolyOWG

Nice O0

Before the cops killed me inside the Kuruma, a helicopter crashed next to me, after a tail rotor failure :anigrin: The remains of the helicopter managed to knock a scooter driver off his bike, killing him :laughsm:

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

Nice! That RR type car is massive, i'm Definitely going to get it, too. Have you bought that new Ocelot sportscar too? Also seems very nice 👍
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

I've been thinking about getting it. First I had next to no money left after all those businesses I acquired, just like $70k. Then I did a lot of car stealing and selling and bought that "RR" (it's an Enus Stafford) for about $1.3 mil, then I worked some more to be able to upgrade it ($300k) so it was about $1.5m and I was broke again. Just now, I got slightly over one million again so I could afford that Ocelot. But then I remembered how *bleep* some of those old-timers handle, and that Ocelot reminds me a little of the Monroe (the Lamborghini Miura lookalike) which handles rather badly. When I got the new DJs for my nightclub, I had to chauffeur them around in a Stafford so I knew what it was like, and I liked it which is why I bought it. However, I haven't driven the Ocelot yet, so I much rather wait until I know how well or badly it handles. :)

Enus Stafford

Art Blade

I sold a few cars that I almost never used: a Truffade Nero Custom, an Ocelot Penetrator, a Pfister 811, and a Pegassi Osiris. The sales revenue went into an upgrade for the MOC (to be able to mod weaponised vehicles) and the upgrades for the just now acquired Pegassi Oppressor. I really wanted to have that one, sod the "trade" requirements, and I now got it for the full price. I can afford it, I don't have time for upgrading the MOC and do tons of missions only to get a discount of $900k. Hehe. And now it's MINE, with rockets front and back. :evil2:

my new toy: the Pegassi Oppressor.
It has got retractable wings and a rocket booster. And seeking missiles. :gnehe:

and here's TerrZor zooming around with it for testing purposes.
I had a hard time finding him in the skies :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Nice glad to see you got the money to buy that stuff. It was a blast doing those missions with you guys even if it was only a few drop-offs.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

good having you with us, any time O0 There's more to come, we discovered new weird things to do. :gnehe:

Dweller_Benthos

Had a mostly fun session, doing the bounty hunt to get the stone axe. One other player decided to take me on, as I was driving to get the first bounty, someone shot my car with a rocket. After I respawned, he came in for more and I pasted him with the minigun. So, he comes at me again, and I paste him again, did that four or five times until I got up on a roof and used the heavy sniper to get him one last time, then I got tired of that and moved away to do the mission. It was fun for a while, but I wanted to get on with it.

So, getting the bounties was pretty easy, the first one I subdued by shooting her in the kneecaps, but that got the attention of the security guards at the movie studio and of course, the police. So I had to evade all that while transporting her back to the bail bonds place, which is way up in the north. So, the next one I just beat him up and took him back easy enough. Then the next guy decided to put up more of a fight and during that I beat him to death. Ah well, half the money for that one.

So after one last gang fight, I finally got the hatchet

The only thing to do after that was test it out, and get 25 kills with it to finish the challenge and get that sweet $250,000. So I started a drug deal mission to keep the cops from getting involved and went to town, here's the last 5 minutes or so with the payoff at the end:

During that while I was waiting for the next bounty hunt to start, I "bought" some cars that Art gave me a hot tip on, as in, they were free. Nice.

So, it was a fun time, even with the asshat trying to take me on, he really should have given up after the first two or three times I took him out with the minigun. I wonder what the other players thought when the message kept popping up, "Dweller_Benthos has killed CEO numbnuts" or whatever his name was. Must have been funny, and if I wasn't doing something else that I wanted to finish, I might have let it go on a little longer, see how many times I could have killed him.
D_B

BinnZ

Nice one D_B! But I was kind of surprised that you only got rank 31... I thought you got a lot further once you showed that vid where the hacker gave you RP.
Yet you do have a heavy sniper and a minigun. Did you get those from Art, or from a survival?
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

R* reset my RP to where it was when the hacker increased it, which didn't take into account the amount I gained legitimately between the time of the hack and the time they reset it, which was a level or two, so I wasn't really too mad, a little, but not too much. So now I'm where I should have been a week or two ago. Thing is, I think the stuff in the shops is still available for me even though my level isn't currently high enough. I know there's one thing in the mod shop for the car that doesn't come until level 50 I think and I can buy it now.

Same might be for the guns, I'm pretty sure I didn't buy those until after they reset my level, I forget what you need to be to buy the minigun, but I bought it in the shop so mine now, hehe.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳