GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

then again, you could just buy a nightclub and enjoy those missions on your own :anigrin:

Art Blade

Here a quick double action: Special Cargo, buying and selling in one vid. I used incendiary rounds on some goons :gnehe: It was a rather quick run, everything considered. Enjoy  :)

Art Blade

The Stone Hatchet Strikes!

Short vid with axe-action and crazy driving. Have fun :)

Art Blade

I've finally bought the super massive Jetsam Cargo Bob for $1,995,000 :anigrin:
Might come in handy when stealing cars. ;)

And a Thank You to Binnatics: see vid, no brutal chase if done like this. :)

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Binn opens a $150k bottle of champagne :) With D_B and me.

Voice!  ;) It's an unlisted video, so only available here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKuQEAed9KU

Dweller_Benthos

Here's my perspective, also unlisted, you saw it here first!

https://youtu.be/_fuSfV1WDWg
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

great, you recorded exactly what wasn't supposed to be "on film," kind of the B-Roll :D

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, all the flubs and mistakes, call mine the blooper reel!
D_B

BinnZ

Yesterday, just after Art left, the session started filling up. There was a business battle going on, Yay!
I went to the police station at Sandy Shores to get the data and discover the hiding spot of the stash, turned out it was hidden at the Noose facility. I went up there in my buzzard. However, another guy on an Opressor Mk2 was also on his way. And he came first! Damn!
I reached the area just when he got in... a buggy. Okay, cool, so I had a window to take him down. First I tried with minigun ,but the guy managed to escape. So, back in the buzzard and chase the little slut. Of course the lock-on didn't w0#k, that seems to be turned off by default during business battles. So I aimed to the road ahead of him and tried to get him with it. 2. 3 attempts, close but not enough. I rammed a road sign above the highway, *bleep*, copter is smoking! He almost managed to get away, gaining distance on me. I tried to catch up but the heli was smoking quite a bit now. I had one last opportunity. Aimed at the intersection some 35 meters ahead of him, saw him approach the hitpoint, BOOM! Player killed, yes!!!
I managed to park the heli right next to the car and got in. In the mean time, T had posted behind his TV and zoomed in on the player. He told me he had respawned close to me, actually right at the road I had to pass to get the the nightclub. Damn, what to do? Go around him and loose precious time or get straight past him the shortest road to the club? I decided to do the latter. T commented on his whereabouts. The guy was grabbing an RPG, aimed, missed. I escaped. T told me he was calling in his opressor again, I anticipated that to happen. However, I had a lead and the club was nearby. I went full throttle, going left and right through the allies close to the club, trying to get cover from the buildings. According to T's comments the guy was right after me. I saw the club, last meters, GOT IT!!!!
The guy came just too late :)
That was a freaking exciting run, lol!

After that run I did two more. One alone, while T was selling product, the next together with T. I wanted to help him, give him cover while he secured the goods, however there happened to be 2 boxes. Lucky me :bigsmile: Now I got the silver business battle statue on my desk 8)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Like I said in the video comments, don't go under any low bridges!
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳