GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

you only share money between characters (it's linked to the R* account) but otherwise, you start from scratch.

BinnZ

Indeed, well, there are some achievements / awards you also share with the other character. Basically those who grant you a truckload of money completing them, like Criminal Mastermind on the original heists ;)

I was still rank 21 with my male character when I bought him a yacht, an office, a super car and a bunker. Now that it reached rank 120 it already has access to all the mark 2 weapons and, if I wanted to, the weaponized vehicles. But I think that 950% of the players who own expensive stuff like Opressors, luxury apartments, offices and nightclubs with a rank below 100 are getting their money from a hack or a hacker these days.
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Right, especially a rank 1 player who immediately has a super car and a penthouse office suite.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

Art Blade

or a rank 40 player wielding a minigun.

Oops. :anigrin:

BinnZ

:laughsm:

Well, there WAS a hacker involved after all :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Not my fault R* didn't fix it correctly.

So, saw a player with level 8000 last night. Nope, not a hacker at all. But he was blasting stuff on the highway with a tank and I drove past in my armored vehicle (forget the name, the SUV one that was free a few weeks ago) that I had just upgraded to the max armor and engine because all that stuff is on discount and he took a couple shots at me as I drove past and was probably surprised when I just kept driving. I left not long after that, not only because of the obvious hacker, but I was done anyway.
D_B

LowPolyOWG

"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Nightshark.

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on August 07, 2018, 08:38:43 PMI "bought" some cars that Art gave me a hot tip on, as in, they were free. Nice.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

LowPolyOWG

Ah alright. Haven't paid attention to the new content
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah the green one. Maxed out the armor and engine and suspension, so it's tough and fast (relatively) and can take corners nicely.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

<record scratch>
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess....

Running from the cops, of course, during a business battle with the guys. I almost made it back down the mountain but got stuck in a gully.
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

Wow, crazy parking D_B! O0

It's actually quite an achievement to find spots like this where you really can't get loose ;)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

caption contest:

"The front door's window broke when I slipped and head-butted it, and when I opened the door, I got caught in the inside door handle, lost my balance and head-butted the back door's window."

Tags:
🡱 🡳