GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LowPolyOWG

Quote from: BinnZ on September 19, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
Well, it was fun while it lasted (5105 hours on record :anigrin:). I think I will drop by from time to time, but it's about time to pass through. I'm thinking of Hitman, FO4 and Arma III to begin with.  ;)

5105 hours dedicated to a live service, is quite impressive O0

Anyway, you still got an Ubishit game to play through :-X
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah the introduction of the Oppressor 2 probably sounded cool on paper, but in reality, it's just a way for the haves to really be jerks to the have-nots. But I got a bit of satisfaction shooting that one out of the sky the other night. I don't think he expected a homing missile to be following him so quickly. He got smart the next few passes and used chaff to throw my missiles off course. But, like the old saying goes "He started it" and it was truly and completely his fault. If he had flown over me sitting there on my motorcycle on the mountain top and left me alone, he would have finished his cargo run in peace.

Now, last night I was doing another cargo run where you hack the computer at the police station. I didn't complete it, as someone tracked me down as I was driving in a slow half-track truck and shot me and took the truck and finished the mission, but you expect that when you start one of those. I had already taken out a couple people on the way, so it was about even. I should have taken Art's advice and not followed the default path to the drop off and taken another route, as the suggested one was right in the middle of the city where everyone hangs out. It would have taken longer to go around the other way, but not gone past so many other people.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I think my old way of playing it was best: invite only. No jerks. But, thanks to Rockstar, no high-level missions, either. But instead: peace, quietness, and fun free-roaming without getting shot out of your rides.

fragger

It's a shame that some twits have to ruin things for everyone else. It reminds me of a time when Seam Murray was flogging No Man's Sky pre-release, and was showing a demo of the game to some games reporter. As soon as Murray handed the controller to the reporter, the first thing the reporter did was shoot a harmless alien creature. No looking around, no trying out the controls, no exploring, no mining, no examining the menus - just shoot the first thing he sees, like a reflex action. And I mean, that was the VERY first thing he did, within about three seconds of getting hold of the controller. That's the mentality of these people. I felt like I wanted to smack the idiot upside the head ::)

Art Blade

BinnZ

Yesterday I started my gaming evening with a little visit to GTA Online. I couldn't really dive into a game just yet (Hitman was the plan) because there was a diner waiting, plus dishes and other stuff. I thought; let's fool around a bit and allow my nightclub and bunker to generate some additional income.
I found some friends in my session and we sticked together for far longer than I anticipated. GTA O still can provide lots of fun when playing with a bunch of friends without anyone else around to embitter the experience.
When I was done and wanted to start Hitman again, I was already too tired to do a serious attempt at the next job :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

that's absolutely true about any game: playing a game together with friends, nothing can beat that. :)

fragger

That's the only way I would consider playing online - you know, if I played online :anigrin:

Trouble is, on this side of the world, you guys are all in bed when I'm up, or at w0#k when I'm not, and vice-versa :gnehe:

LowPolyOWG

:gnehe:

Google and timeanddate gives me UTC/GMT+ 10. Which place you 8 hours ahead of UTC+2. At the time of posting this, it is/was 7 PM for you :gnehe:

Art Blade

I was online a lot when fragger had his prime time for gaming going :gnehe:

fragger

I was generalizing. You guys are 8 hours behind my time zone, but PZ, mandru and Dweller are roughly twice that (depending on their home states) - or, if you like, 8 hours ahead, but yesterday. I'm sort of stuck in the middle :gnehe:

Art Blade

if the world goes down, you'll already be extinct while we're still partying. Until our time has come. :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

That's what you get for living in the future, lol!
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

LowPolyOWG

:laughsm: :anigrin:

Looking at my phone's world clocks, it's 2 AM on Tuesday in Australia and 9 AM Monday at the west coast

fragger

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on September 24, 2018, 08:01:47 AM
That's what you get for living in the future, lol!

:anigrin:

It was weird when I flew to Hawaii and arrived there the day before I left...

Tags:
🡱 🡳