GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

fragger

Thank you, chaps :)

I love building stuff in 3D. I've got models and things that I haven't even done anything with yet ::) Haven't had much time to do any of that lately. Too busy with other things, and most of my down-time for the last year or so has been spent in Fallout Land.

lol D_B :gnehe: I could have let her hang it all out, but I have some sense of tastefulness and appropriateness. Not a lot, but some. Let's just say I have it where it counts ;)

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

fragger, I can perfectly see "where it counts" :gnehe:

BinnZ

For those interested in free money; this week you get GTA$ 750K just for logging in once, and for each consecutive day you log in until next Tuesday, you get another 100K. ;)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

thank you very much, I just logged in and out to secure the first chunk of money O0

Dweller_Benthos

Nice, I'll log in tonight, get some of that money back that I spent on the jet bike. Maybe even take it out for a spin.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

Anyone doing the arena battle stuff? Sounds like Rocket League, but might be fun.
D_B

Art Blade

BinnZ

Yes, and it IS actually fun! You have to bring in some money though ;)
If you want to start a 'career' you need a workshop, which will cost something like 3 million. Then the cars don't come in cheap. But yeah, it's fun! :)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

alright :) "Some" money.. like $10? :gnehe:

have fun, guys O0

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah I saw I could buy a workshop but then the "good" cars are a couple million. I might try it anyway, I mean, why not?
D_B

LowPolyOWG

Meh, no thanks. No new weapons and I am retired. Business is all good and cops have noticed a 99% decline in casualties since then  :laughsm: :gnehe:
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah without Gkid and his tank causing havok on the streets, the cops have an easy time of it.

But, I bought a garage and a car, just to see what the deal was. So, here's a live stream of the first match, a capture the flag map. A CTF match all depends on how well the players know the map and I didn't know anything so I just drove around shooting people. The other players (or someone, I dunno) carried the rest of the team and we won both rounds. I got a kill or two in there and died a couple times. I never saw the flag or anyone carrying it the whole time. Meh.

The second stream is a quick tour of the garage, no new stuff there, looks like any other garage, do some customizing on the car I bought and then thought I was going to spectate a match but ended up playing in it? Go figure. But it was a deathmatch that time and I got in some good hits with the mounted cannon and came in third. Between 2 and 5 minutes is car customization, you can skip that if you want.

But both times I had to exit the game as it seemed it was never going to get back to a menu or let me rejoin the normal game.
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳