GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

haha, thanks for the info but what is it, 10 waves for 30 grand? Nah... :anigrin:

BinnZ

Triple that, Art. So 90k. But it's a lot of fun doing them for a change! I remember how we started playing GTA online, before we even started doing heists, survival was the coolest thing back then :)
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

ah, I thought 10k x3. well, 90k isn't so bad but it takes a lot of time, a potential of failing, and quite a bit of refill ammo to buy.. really not my thing :) I too remember how exciting it was playing survivals but I lost interest in that. Actually, in the whole game. The only bits I play when I return for a brief stint are the (disco) club missions and if really needed, car import-export.

LowPolyOWG

Same, the game literally wants you to grind and for what?
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

LowPolyOWG

Appparently, I murdered GTA's graphis through the config file :laughsm: I do not recommend you to play with those settings :-X

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

So, your char's LOD model is basically a GTA 3/SA era model

Here are some buildings.

Now there isn't.

Driving an invisible Kuruma into something

:laughsm:

Art Blade

"into something" :D

now it's official: you are crazy. :gnehe:

BinnZ

"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

You can also bypass other limits with the file aswell. You can increase the variety of peds/vehicles and spawn amount. By default, it goes from 0 to 1, but the settings.xml allws you to push it further.

Dweller_Benthos

Was testing games on the win 10 system and got online in GTAV. I was walking around and thought something was off, so I went into the closet to change clothes and thought, "Hey I don't remember setting myself on fire?" Must be hackers again, or something is broken in GTAV?

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

that's the definition of "looking hot" :anigrin:

Dweller_Benthos

Yep, I didn't stick around long enough to see if anyone else had the same effect, usually when it looks like hacking, I just leave.
D_B

BinnZ

It's a shame, there's really too much hacking atm in public sessions. I usually go to private sessions again nowadays.
"No hay luz"

Dweller_Benthos

Right, last time I was on a couple weeks ago, someone was spawning UFOs all over the place.
D_B

Art Blade

it is amazing how Rockstar has never implemented any serious (or any at all) anti-cheat system for their online "game experience."

LowPolyOWG

The 100+ hour w0#k weeks months went into making a grind fest, not bothering to fix networking issues and paying for wild parties for upper management :anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳