GTA Online - The Saga Continues

Started by BinnZ, March 02, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

LowPolyOWG

We tried it and everybody failed except for me. No bragging intended, but you need to use the drink in the Interatcion menu and hold "Enter" to make your character drink the entire bottle. The same thing might apply to the candy :huh-new:

Pressing the key once makes your character take a sip and drop it...
"AAA games is a job, except you're the one paying for it" -Jim Sterling

"Graphics don't matter, it's all about visibility"

Art Blade

good observation. They should have made that clearer in the vid. They only said "drink it properly" without telling you the difference between properly and not properly. Well, at least you found out O0

LowPolyOWG

Rockstar could make it clearer too. Like, a hint message for how long you need to hold the button to drink more.

Art Blade

indeed.. it never occurred to me that I had to hold a key to completely finish a beer. Good thinking about those energy bars or candy, whatever they're called, I suspect the same.

BinnZ

It is indeed weird that there is even a difference between drinking a bottle of beer entirely or drinking a few drags and throw away the rest of it. And the way you perform the difference isn't cleared either. How could such a weird situation occur?
My guess is that 'some developers' had ideas with the way you should or could consume products. Their ideas must've gone lost in the process, but some residue is left, in different ways to empty a bottle :bigsmile:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

Yep, I wonder if GTA Online is a mess, considering it's broken launch :-X

BinnZ

Today everything was fine, not a single crash or DC. In this mad heist week I made a total of 15 million! ;D

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
"No hay luz"

Art Blade

DC = ? District of Colombia?  :huh-new:

$15M is impressive. nice O0

in that pic Lester's helping hand looks two or three foot shorter than normal and also a couple dozen pounds heavier.  :anigrin:

BinnZ

Heheh, indeed. Special about the pic is what you see on the inside of the garment factory ;)

DC is disconnections. They are so frequent that ppl start using abbreviations already :anigrin:
"No hay luz"

LowPolyOWG

:gnehe:

I wish I could play heists constantly during tis week. Too bad we have different time schedules...

LowPolyOWG

BinnZ

This guy talks so much about so little...
"No hay luz"

PZ

Some people just like the sound of their own voice, and better yet, if they can force someone to listen to it.  :-X

Art Blade

"we don't know anything, it's pure speculation, BUT.. listen to me.. for eight minutes.."

It's called narrated fiction. :anigrin:

Tags:
🡱 🡳